Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Beards

S

Swedeguy93

#"Women"=Children
★★★
The fact that men naturally have beards (if you dont use "the best a man can get" that is) means that beards are naturally attractive to women, or they wouldnt logically even bloody exist. Beards make men look older, as we all know, so that means that women DO like older men. They just dont like ugly men. Age is a factor therefore, just not in the way people usually say, but the opposite. Women like OLDER GOOD LOOKING MEN. Not younger good looking. Especially not younger ugly men. The worst of the worst is probably older men without beards, that probably freaks women out.

Someone in another post claimed that young foids dont like beards, sorry, then they wouldnt EXIST. Why would women like beards more as they grow older? Natural selection made beards a thing for millennia in preparation for gillette? >< Gillette is part of the male physiology? :feelstastyman:

Its not the beard that creates the soy incel beard look, its being fat underneath. Any guy looks better with a beard and worse with fat and/or lack of a beard.

Just look at alexander ludwig f.ex, the guy playing ragnar lothbroks son and the douche in hunger games 1. Anyone can tell he looks better with a beard than without one. Youth does not make a man look better, it only makes women look better. Men do age like wine and women like milk as the old saying goes.

Babyfacemaxxing can work in some instances if you have a good facial structure. But if you have a shitty jaw or bad face then beardmaxxing is the way to go if you’re lucky enough to grow one. But if you’re ethnic or manlet then it’s completely over

I guess men do get uglier as they age IF they shave. They look better as they age if they have a beard

Babyfacemaxxing can work in some instances if you have a good facial structure. But if you have a shitty jaw or bad face then beardmaxxing is the way to go if you’re lucky enough to grow one. But if you’re ethnic or manlet then it’s completely over
In regards to beards, it doesnt matter what race you are. Any swede, ehtiopian, japanese etc looks better with a beard. Just lose those soy kilograms. Thin body kind of increases beard look exponentially

Are you a swedish incel?

In regards to beards, it doesnt matter what race you are. Any swede, ehtiopian, japanese etc looks better with a beard.
Yea but a beard usually won’t save you as an ethnic manlet

The instinct of babies and young girlds are spot on, young ones are more pure and dont lie to fit in with the crowd. There´s loads of youtube clips of fathers shaving and then revealing themselves to their daughters, they always start crying.

Many young women have been brainwashed to some sense into liking clean shaven men, in order to make them like more feminine men probably, and to be confused and less attracted to men in general. But the deep natural instinctual likeness for beards HAS to exist. You cant remove evolution.

And the fact that the: Other/the odd thing always is feared by the average. If 50,1% of men at the minimum do not wear beards, even though they are natural, people in general will see them as weird to some extent. If beards are weird, then eyes, feet, heart etc are weird. There was even someone who said that our bodyhair are the external ends of brainsynapses, that if you cut your hair anywhere, you lose brainpower, like 0,000045 iq per strand of hair, idk. May be false, but. Just lose weight, and people wont mock you for the beard, they wont even think about it compared to how good you´ll look with the combined effect of being thin with beard.

Last edited:
The sum total of the hair above my cock is higher than what I'm capable of growing on my face

Older hags who know they will only gain by doing so will say you look bad with a beard in order to belittle you, as the female hivemind does in order to beat on men in todays western matriarchy. But the more of a beard you have, the more the women younger than you will like you more. This is one of the biggest lies out there, that they wont. Its nature, it just is. Other men will also lie and say you look worse with a beard, but its a competitive tactic as well. The only opinion that matters is that of younger women.

Last edited:
i dont think men have beards because of sexual selection. not everything is due to the body changing to cater towards female choice.

One might say: Why share this secret? Wont it hamper you to help other men? No, men arent enemies today, women are. Or should i say, the hive mind of all the women older than you who just want you dead.

i dont think men have beards because of sexual selection. not everything is due to the body changing to cater towards female choice.
its connected. Even if its more about intimidating other men, one of the results will be that you´ll gain more space compared to other men thereby, thus attracting women anyway by lowering their choices. There cant be anything good about shaving. The world is about reproducing, and you´re not helping yourself in any way towards that goal by shaving.

its connected. Even if its more about intimidating other men, one of the results will be that you´ll gain more space compared to other men thereby, thus attracting women anyway by lowering their choices. There cant be anything good about shaving. The world is about reproducing, and you´re not helping yourself in any way towards that goal by shaving.
i think beards are more about survivability then reproducing. you could argue that we have better survivability to have a better chance to reproduce, but the modern era has completely flipped things like this. take for example the k-pop twinks who get pussy.

Almost every guy that has a beard and is being called out for looking ugly with it is ONLY ugly because of being overweight. Or as alrdy claimed, they´re being lied to by other men or older witches.

i think beards are more about survivability then reproducing. you could argue that we have better survivability to have a better chance to reproduce, but the modern era has completely flipped things like this. take for example the k-pop twinks who get pussy.
Still, the fact that beards exist means that, even though society has changed, since they still exist, they are needed for even modern day socio-attraction/intimidation. Nature is nature.

Its not the beard that creates the soy incel beard look, its being fat underneath. Any guy looks better with a beard and worse with fat and/or lack of a beard.
JFL if you believe this. with a beard i am a legit 1/10. without beard im just your typical ugly incel

Yea but a beard usually won’t save you as an ethnic manlet

Can confirm. That said, it offsets the neoteny in my baby face and I don't get quite as much flack from normies after growing out facial hair.

Still, the fact that beards exist means that, even though society has changed, since they still exist, they are needed for even modern day socio-attraction/intimidation. Nature is nature.
evolution is an extremely slow process, and this change has just happened in like the last 60 years. humans cant change that fast. if things stay how they are then they probably wont exist in like 500-1000 years

One thing that may aid in tricking us into believing men look better without beards, is the fact that we´re MEN. Of course we think so, because that makes men look more like women, and its never entirely possible to think of yourself in her shoes and how she perceives bearded/beardless men. Of course bearded looks more like a man and less like a woman and thus more attractive to her.

Last edited:
JFL if you believe this. with a beard i am a legit 1/10. without beard im just your typical ugly incel
Thats your opinion, and thus how you perceive yourself with or without a beard, as stated above. Youre not a woman, you dont have her views of you bearded/unbearded. Well, its simple, if you think you look uglier with a beard, then women think you look better with one. All men think they look better shaven, cause they´re men.

Last edited:
evolution is an extremely slow process, and this change has just happened in like the last 60 years. humans cant change that fast. if things stay how they are then they probably wont exist in like 500-1000 years
And the moment they dont exist anymore is the moment you shouldnt shave anymore, because theres no more beard to shave. There´s no logical sense in fighting what IS now.

And the moment they dont exist anymore is the moment you shouldnt shave anymore, because theres no more beard to shave. There´s no logical sense in fighting what IS now.
theres a lag period between societal changes and biological evolution. (((they))) are trying to circumvent this by using technology to rapidly make changes in the human organism. (think nanobots, chip impants, lab fetus, etc)

The 2 sexes are attracted to the differences in the respective sex. Not in any feature that is similar between them, or theyd be homosexuals. Which is why men also like the shortest women, because it enhances the already existing fact that women are shorter=the very shortest=the most feminine and thus most attractive (in therms of the height factor on femininity alone). Also long hair, big boobs, low amount of facial hair. The opposite is a man. There is a spectrum as weininger said. No one is entirely hetero or homosexual, there is subjectivity and objectivity as we are all unique but also part of the same species.

Thats your opinion, and thus how you perceive yourself with or without a beard, as stated above. Youre not a woman, you dont have her views of you bearded/unbearded. Well, its simple, if you think you look uglier with a beard, then women think you look better with one. All men think they look better shaven, cause they´re men.
all guys i see with gfs are either clean shaven or have minimal facial hair. beard is gigacope, idk what made you believe this shit, even some foids in my family said beards are highly unattractive

all guys i see with gfs are either clean shaven or have minimal facial hair. beard is gigacope, idk what made you believe this shit, even some foids in my family said beards are highly unattractive
Guys with GFs are good looking (&thin), thats why they have GFs, not because they are clean shaven. They tell you beards are unattractive because they dont want YOU to breed, as you are in general unattractive. Women are merciless like that. Even your own mother and sisters. Those clean shaven chads would look EVEN better with beards. But since they dont have to have one, and its nicer for men personally to go without, they do.

Guys with GFs are thin, thats why they have GFs, not because they are clean shaven.
not here, lots of guys who got gfs in my school were fat cunts who ate mcdonalds every day
They tell you beards are unattractive because they dont want YOU to breed, as you are in general unattractive. Women are merciless like that. Even your own mother and sisters. Those clean shaven chads would look EVEN better with beards.
they said it in a conversation with each other which had no relation to me

not here, lots of guys who got gfs in my school were fat cunts who ate mcdonalds every day

they said it in a conversation with each other which had no relation to me
Doesnt matter the relation. All women are one hive mind like an ant hill as they are not really individuals like men.

High IQ swedecel

Another spell which enhances the one about clean shaven men being good looking: brace for it Bardak, more IQ inc: i quote: "women like clean shaven men more than bearded men, but they like men with stubble the best". Further cementing the lie about beards being unattractive by adding yet abother lie upon a lie. When they interview women on youtube on the street, most of them say this: stubble best, stubble best, clean best, stubble best. Its because they know that if betas dont shave, more of them will get to breed.

The stubble spell is the one that makes men confused and always restarting the beard over and over again.

Its just as dumb to shave as it is for women to glue on additional hair on their bodies.

Dont let anyone return you to the mindset that shaven=better looking on us incels. If anyone claims it, bloody report the LIAR.

Another way you are tricked into thinking clean shaven is attractive is because the chads are, but they´re only clean shaven because they dont have to grow a beard. The only way to compete with him is to grow one and get into shape. Its just as important to grow a beard as it is to get really thin and then get muscles. Muscles is another way the sexual dimorphism separates men from women and thus a way to attract women. Im not talking fat muscly as those images that often circulate here as examples that incels are ugly with muscles, but thin muscly. Im positive there are agents on here, idk who, cba to go into that now, but there are, who are spreading these lies about muscles bad & beard bad.

idk why you're being so autistic about this but it's pretty obvious most women like cleanshaven or stubble at most:feelsjuice:

I think there was a study that proved it but I don't have it saved so I can't say for certain.

As if autist is a derogatory term. It is to normtards, but we know that autists are the geniuses of the world, wherever they live. They like chads, not clean shaven or stubble.

foids like all kinds of beard. mostl;y pretty boy chad with no beard where she can feel the good jaw.

The instinct of babies and young girlds are spot on, young ones are more pure and dont lie to fit in with the crowd. There´s loads of youtube clips of fathers shaving and then revealing themselves to their daughters, they always start crying.
That’s because they don’t recognize them :feelskek:

Jesus.. how stupid are you guys. Sry for being mean, but:
TyfQPK8

Its your bones (looks/face) and fat & shortness (& bad hygiene & clothes) that makes you ugly. It can never be the beard. Ive thrown away all my shaving cream and razors. Going on ~3 weeks unshaven now. Claiming that beards make men uglier is like saying women look better with lesbian short cut hair than long.

Last edited:
To me, a short, neat beard almost invariably looks better than clean shaven, but clean shaven looks better than an unkempt beard.

To me, a short, neat beard almost invariably looks better than clean shaven, but clean shaven looks better than an unkempt beard.
yerah true. A kept and maintaned beard looks good on a man. A wild unkept beard looks awful.

I cannot even grow a beard.