Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Beards are not masculine anymore

El Enemigo

El Enemigo

Overlord
★★★★★
After the blackpill I can only see beards as a soy trait, I hate to be able to grow one.

Soys took a dimorphic male trait and made it soy, fucking brutal :feelsUnreal:

Beards without a jawline you meant to say

I had to shave because i got ingrown hair, seeing my short chin after so long made me wanna rope.:feelsrope:

It's definitely become a soy trait, I see less and less beards now, I think normies are starting to realize this too
I see more and more tbh

Yep and that's the reason I shave almost everyday tbh. You only need to look at the guys women lust over to see none of them have beards outside of a well kept 5 o clock shadow.

After the blackpill I can only see beards as a soy trait, I hate to be able to grow one.

But soys have nothing to do with blackpill. If you are a chinlet like Al Pacino or Silvester Estallone beard suits you more.

But soys have nothing to do with blackpill. If you are a chinlet like Al Pacino or Silvester Estallone beard suits you more.
Every soy has a beard, :blackpill: or not, and the actors you mentioned are old af and statusmaxxed so doesn't matter

Every soy has a beard, :blackpill: or not, and the actors you mentioned are old af and statusmaxxed so doesn't matter
Your validating my point. Since you are not a statusmaxxed actor if you are a chinlet beard suits you more. This is a fact.

Grow a sandnigger beard and talibanmaxx

Your validating my point. Since you are not a statusmaxxed actor if you are a chinlet beard suits you more. This is a fact.
Be a chinlet or a soy, brutal :fuk:

Plenty of soy boys have beards. Beards are far from masculine these days.

No a beard can hide a weak lower third

Beards are for soy boys and hipster punks. I like clean shave like every 4-5 days. Love the smell of my nice after shave cologne too

100% disagree since most inkwels can't grow an actual beard. also, soys have either patchy beard or if it's full beard it's almost always ginger

it depends who is wearing it. if a masculine alpha chad/chaddam has a beard its not soy. if a fat soyboy hihpster wears it then yes.

Nah man

Soy took a masculine trait too hide their ugliness

If you are chad you ‘ll look good in both

Look at momoa

Chad
le-style-cameleon-de-brad-pitt-photo-26.jpg

Still fuckin Chad
Troie-blessures-decors-detruits-couacs-a-repetition-un-tournage-titanesque-!-Photos.jpg

The beard doesn’t matter it’s the man wearing it

Chad
le-style-cameleon-de-brad-pitt-photo-26.jpg

Still fuckin Chad
Troie-blessures-decors-detruits-couacs-a-repetition-un-tournage-titanesque-!-Photos.jpg

The beard doesn’t matter it’s the man wearing it
"If chad does it then it's manly:soy:"
Exact thought soys had before wearing a beard.

Surprise buddy boyo, majority of people who have beards are not chad, but soys, hence making beards pathetic

100% disagree since most inkwels can't grow an actual beard. also, soys have either patchy beard or if it's full beard it's almost always ginger
Weakest argument far, what you gonna do when you see a soy with a full dense beard? Call him chad?
Besides what represent by nature is cucked in this age

"If chad does it then it's manly:soy:"
Exact thought soys had before wearing a beard.

Surprise buddy boyo, majority of people who have beards are not chad, but soys, hence making beards pathetic
The point is the beard don’t matter

Soy can create the most effeminate thing in existence as soon as an attractive man pick it up it will have a manly effect

Beard Chad = strength and wildness

Beard soy= creepy and weak

Yep and that's the reason I shave almost everyday tbh. You only need to look at the guys women lust over to see none of them have beards outside of a well kept 5 o clock shadow.

Beards? No.

Mustaches are still untapped though from what I have observed.

Who cares lol ? , we are ugy Regardless , there is no need for these mental gymnasttca