Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Beard trend

• Thread starter Deleted member 41061
  • Start date
Deleted member 41061

Deleted member 41061

Der Einzige und sein Eigentum
-
Now every nigga has to have beard.

Beard = soy

I fuckin hate looking at their filthy hair on face

Beard = soy
Cope.
Beard is widely regarded as manly. Which is fair to be honest, because if you're a low T subhuman (like me) you can't even grow one.
It also hides bad lower face, so it's nice.

Cope.
Beard is widely regarded as manly. Which is fair to be honest, because if you're a low T subhuman (like me) you can't even grow one.
It also hides bad lower face, so it's nice.
you are fuckin retarded. Do soys look manly because some of them have beard? Fuckin idiot. Testosterone has nothing to do with you facial hair. I could lift 210 kg when I was physically active so yeah LOW T. Idiot

There are ectomorphes, no muscles yet good beard.

My grandpa was always physically weak yet he has good facial hair.

Eat more soy. Brain dead, no education

I ain't truecel. I ain't got shit genetics besides having avarage face.

Last edited:
Call it cope all you want but bushy beards are nasty. I cant really grow a full one due to subhuman indigenous genes, but even if i did, i wouldnt. It also gives me a negative aspect: i grew up in a neighborhood full of ultraorthodox kikes, and contrary to what the media shows, they are a fucking awful people. I see long beard, my first thought is: nasty, racist, rude, fanatically religious, backstabbing, unhygienic jew.

I like my beard, i used to get acnes and cyst ones before i stopped clean shaving.

Beards are nice, I like mine

Beard = soy
High iq
Beards are more related to cuckoldry too.
The 'manliness' you get only makes women feel safer and hence make you a better cuck or betabuxx option, actual slayers are always clean shaved.

High iq
Beards are more related to cuckoldry too.
The 'manliness' you get only makes women feel safer and hence make you a better cuck or betabuxx option, actual slayers are always clean shaved.
It's a trend, fashion. There was a trend most guys shaved their facial hair and it lasted for few decades in last century