Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Bearcels gtfih

ChinaCurry

ChinaCurry

Banned
-
Look at the first model, he's also in the thumbnails.

1) old af
2) ogre body
3) hairy af
4) unshaved/ unwaxed back

And look at the comments from foids, I reckon a large part of it is that he's confident

View: https://youtu.be/IlRbJGWuONw

:dafuckfeels:
What does this have to do with bears?

i thought you were talking about the animal so i eagerly clicked because i love bears but i see this homo shit bro wtf im disappointed

i thought you were talking about the animal so i eagerly clicked because i love bears but i see this homo shit bro wtf im disappointed
Fine, for you and other 'bear'cels, just be alpha Grizzly bro, you will get 9/10 QT

Screenshot 20200831 222253  01

did mods ask you to post this
Ffs no, the FBI did, they said if I post this I won't go down with the rest of you

Look at the first model, he's also in the thumbnails.

1) old af
2) ogre body
3) hairy af
4) unshaved/ unwaxed back

And look at the comments from foids, I reckon a large part of it is that he's confident

View: https://youtu.be/IlRbJGWuONw

Looks like an old chad. And gay af

I don’t even have any of the features he has, looks tall, not fat, good hair, line good face.

bearmaxxing is legit but obly if you're masculine, wide and not a manlet.

did mods ask you to post this
OP is sus af
If someone on this site, theoretically, ascended by doing some degenerate shit, say putting their tongue in a noodles ass, then making the noodle fuck them with a strap on,

A) is that considered ascension?
B) even if not, would he be banned from here for doing that because it's too degenerate?
C) if he got to also fuck the foid in her vagina, does that change anything, would that make him acceptable??
Did he actually fuck the tranny, or just make out and oral? Why is fucking a tranny bannable?? I agree if you get fucked by the tranny hence I ask of you get pegged by the noodle, is that bannable.

Last edited:
A very hairy chest and stomach does not make you less attractive. Seen dozens of hairy studs on the beach this summer with hot girlfriends playing with their boyfriends chesthair (whilst i was rotting alone). Back hair does look disgusting though

ogre max legit