Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Beanpole roastie almost gets an orgasm when she sees a group of 7 foot gigachads

Totally not a tranny

Suifuel. ERfuel. Jihadfuel. :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: Being tall is the best thing you can have in life, even better than being rich or a white woman

6ne237kpqbd11

This unsettles me.

I bet she admired their awesome personality and intellect!

Tall roasties should be forbidden by law.

Fucking hell

>pretty much BBW
I can't tell if she is making a joke about her Hight or just coping about being fat like all American women.
Also she is 40+ with no kids so take that as you will.

Last edited:
Giga ERfuel :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::feelsree::reeeeee:

Tall roasties should be required to have sex with short men only
yes
men under 5'8 should be given tall girls, womanlets and female hot midgets

There is something unapologetically gay about fawning over the height of another man.

You need to understand that 6'1 and 6'2 with normie face will be incel in 2025. Anything else is cope.

By Allah ı hope he sends a Marker to earth and makes entire humanity whole while using Necros to tear these foids into pieces (İn Dead Space)

Show me your face
Show me your face
Show me your face!!!! Aghhhhhh!!!

God damn women & Neurotypicals with their obsession of staring at faces.
Why is his hair shaved on the sides? Lol at normies. You need volume on the sides unless you're square skulled like brad pitt.
No, the Chad skull is naturally this shape like a door frame so many try to emulate it with a paintbrush haircut.
easterisland.jpg

Last edited: