Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill beaners making tons of money on tiktok and youtube just because they have white girlfriends

Chingaquedito

Chingaquedito

she will never be mine
★★★
what do you guys think of this?
these beaners are making a lot of money just for showing off their white girlfriends on tiktok and youtube (just look at the number of views)
the worst part is that they brag about all the benefits of having a white girlfriend, this guy, for example, is asking his girlfriend for the U.S. citizenship :feelskek:

I remember a video made by this guy where he talked about how he forced his canadian girlfriend to wear a device to be able to fuck her as many times as he wanted without using a condom, there are many other channels but I can't find them.

jorge-hernxndez-se-vuelve-viral-por-comparar-costumbres-mexicanas-con-las-de-canadienses_x3x.png_341150531.png

JBR(just be rodriguez)

what do you guys think of this?
these beaners are making a lot of money just for showing off their white girlfriends on tiktok and youtube (just look at the number of views)
the worst part is that they brag about all the benefits of having a white girlfriend, this guy, for example, is asking his girlfriend for the U.S. citizenship :feelskek:

I remember a video made by this guy where he talked about how he forced his canadian girlfriend to wear a device to be able to fuck her as many times as he wanted without using a condom, there are many other channels but I can't find them.

jorge-hernxndez-se-vuelve-viral-por-comparar-costumbres-mexicanas-con-las-de-canadienses_x3x.png_341150531.png

View attachment 707204

i´ve seen tons of these faggots at tiktok and instagram
all of them are betabuxxers who leech off naive young spiccels

beaners are a mistake of history. mixed race people are disgusting and wrong.

hispanic culture is giga NT low inhib machismo. group with lowest incidence of inceldom i bet

hispanic culture is giga NT low inhib machismo. group with lowest incidence of inceldom i bet
I think im the only Hispanic Incel in my town, i haven’t seen anyone else with the same struggle and issues as mine.

There are almost no Latin or Mediterranean incels (Italians, Greeks, Spaniards and Portuguese).

There are almost no Latin or Mediterranean incels (Italians, Greeks, Spaniards and Portuguese).
From the Latin world came the terms of "Casanova", "Don Juan", "latinlover", etc.

asian girl gets with white guy
white girl gets with latino guy
latina girl gets with tyrone

simple as that

Beaner men are the least incel race of men. Just like filipino men, despite a lot of them being 5'3 5'4 turbo manlets, they somehow still have girlfriends, wives, and kids .

Beaner men are the only race of colored men, where a good amount of white foids and asian foids will actually consider. Around 30%. These 30% of white or asian foids who are open to Beaner men, are usually on the fatter, uglier, or masculine looking side. But hey, 30% is still very good when considering how all the other races of colored men are so strongly rejected by women. Even around 15% of black foids will consider hispanic men which is still considerable. Black, Indian, Middle eastern, and Asian men are all strongly rejected in general. The vast majority of white, asian, or hispanic foids simply do not want anything to do with Black, Indian, Middle Eastern, and Asian men.

You cant go around and see a couple of exceptions of lucky indian, black, or asian men dating outside of their race and go celebrating. In the larger picture over the greater society, Black, Indian, Middle Eastern, and Asian men are strongly rejected by women. While Latino men and white men do well for the most part because their race of women are very race loyal and that Latino men and white men actually have options outside of their own race.

Last edited:
I wish I could sweep up all these foids with a broom and throw them in a trash can. Send them all to brown shitholes and take away their citizenship.