Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Beaners Are Disgusting

L

LTNcel

Recruit
★★
Is it a sign of being ugly (for an ethnic) if spics talk to one in Spanish instead of English even if the beaners know English fluently? What if only brown, poor spics cold approach and start conversations with the person, but not whites?

What? All that matters is if you're good-looking or not, lmao. What is this post?

What? All that matters is if you're good-looking or not, lmao. What is this post?

Um, yes, that's what I'm asking.

Is it a sign of being ugly (for an ethnic) if spics talk to one in Spanish instead of English even if the beaners know English fluently? What if only brown, poor spics cold approach and start conversations with the person, but not whites?

Um, yes, that's what I'm asking.
It doesn't matter what language you speak. If you are handsome, tall, and have a good frame, that's all that matters. Not if you speak Spanish, English, or whatever. JFl

It doesn't matter what language you speak. If you are handsome, tall, and have a good frame, that's all that matters. Not if you speak Spanish, English, or whatever. JFl

Yea, but why would these shitskins speak in Spanish to someone when they know English? Most beaners that can't speak English are poor, ugly wetbacks, not native born middle class assimilated ones.

Yea, but why would these shitskins speak in Spanish to someone when they know English? Most beaners that can't speak English are low class, ugly indio wetbacks, not native born middle class assimilated ones.
Because it's their first language, they are more familiar and comfortable with it. Most people prefer to talk in the language they are most familiar with and comfortable with.

The cunt calls himself a low tier normfag, probably just some teen fakecel

The cunt calls himself a low tier normfag, probably just some teen fakecel

I am a low tier normie, truecel actually as I was still getting bullied in my 30s when I worked in retail, people call me "slow" and "special" when they're talking about me across the building, and look at me like a freak. Getting made fun of as a middle aged adult is a giga truecel trait, how many grown men do you know get called mentally challenged by people?

And why should I settle for hanging out with poor beaners when I grew up middle class in yuppie USA culture?

You need 1k posts before you can create threads lad.

I am a low tier normie, truecel actually as I was still getting bullied in my 30s when I worked in retail, people call me "slow" and "special" when they're talking about me across the building, and look at me like a freak. Getting made fun of as a middle aged adult is a giga truecel trait, how many grown men do you know get called mentally challenged by people?

And why should I settle for hanging out with poor beaners when I grew up middle class in yuppie USA culture?
You cannot be a low tier normie and a trucel. It is one or the other. If the way you say people react to you is true, then why label yourself a low tier normfag? Ask the mods to change your name, you are doing yourself a disservice

If you look like a beaner or are white Latinos will speak Spanish to you.

You cannot be a low tier normie and a trucel. It is one or the other. If the way you say people react to you is true, then why label yourself a low tier normfag? Ask the mods to change your name, you are doing yourself a disservice

I named myself LTN because it appears that's the limit I could ever ascend to, or what my smv would be if I didn't have this bullying issue. On apps, all they can see is my face, and my results there seem to confirm that in looks I'm around a 4.

Its a sign you look like one of them

Beaners are gross

They can just cartelmaxx and get some pussy before ending up in preison or best gore