Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious "Be yourself" is globalist propaganda, and a horrible advice for many.

mbhan

mbhan

it never began
★★★★
Do not be yourself. If you like joking a lot, being kind to people, you will be used by others.

Be yourself to:
- get used by people
- be hated
- get rejected

Do not be yourself. Treat people worse. Be selfish. Try to fit in. Exploit.

be a boss 99 lvl in maria city

ngl gonna go and watch compilation of mafia city ads for 5th time cuz thats funny as fuck

If I'll be myself I'll get arrested for hate crime lol

The problem is that you're always yourself and by yourself. :feelskek:

ngl gonna go and watch compilation of mafia city ads for 5th time cuz thats funny as fuck
they have more reality than bluepill entertainment. mafia city ads are brutal blackpills :feelsthink:

they have more reality than bluepill entertainment. mafia city ads are brutal blackpills :feelsthink:
Hahahaha, now i think about it - THATS FUCKING REAL

who the hell animates these lolol
Chinese, they understand that it is memed to hell and back - so they keep making it, just for memes and popularity

True I think normies have realized this which is why they’re switching to “be the best version of yourself”

That phrase only applies to the spectrums of “weird” normies deem acceptable, of course. It’s a meaningless expression used to virtue signal and even normies know this.