Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

"be your natural self"

eatmyshorts2002

eatmyshorts2002

Recruit
★★★
The last people that should be saying this to anybody are Asians especially Koreans considering how 99.99% of them are made of plastic and probably have a stockpile of makeup in their house LMFAO

Then again having live all my life in America has shown me that still somehow get foids attention and wet which goes to show the standards that American foids have when it comes to men but who I'm kidding, I'm telling y'all something that you already know.

"Be your natural self" yeah as long as you have the face of a Greek God, who cares about personality

>y'all

2024sisters...

Last edited:
The last people that should be saying this to anybody are Asians especially Koreans considering how 99.99% of them are made of plastic and probably have a stockpile of makeup in their house LMFAO

Then again having live all my life in America has shown me that still somehow get foids attention and wet which goes to show the standards that American foids have when it comes to men but who I'm kidding, I'm telling y'all something that you already know.

"Be your natural self" yeah as long as you have the face of a Greek God, who cares about personality
anyone who says this is a retard. i constantly have to alter my behavior and face to look and act normal.

anyone who says this is a retard. i constantly have to alter my behavior and face to look and act normal.
Even when you do that, it's still not good enough which is why we incels need to start doing things our way not what society wants from us

When normies say be yourself what they really mean is "be a normie like us".
Which isn't really a choice, you can suppress your thoughts all you want but eventually you'll slip up and reveal your real beliefs, at which point they'll all gather to lynch you.

Last edited:
When normies say be yourself what they really mean is "be a normie like us".
Which isn't really a choice, you can suppress your thoughts all you want but eventually you'll slip up and reveal your real beliefs, at which point they'll all gather to lynch you.
People like to say that we have "choices" in this life but the truth is we don't. It's society way or nothing

"Just be yourself bro!" :soy:

Chad defines what "acting natural" means. If you are a virgin they will tell you to "change your personality".