Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Be wary of young “mentalcels” especially

• Thread starter Deleted member 20434
  • Start date
Deleted member 20434

Deleted member 20434

Cops don't like me. So I don't like cops.
-
I don’t like mentalcels in general, but you should be even more suspicious of mentalcels who are young..there’s a reason why there’s a whole subreddit named im14andthisisdeep. It’s because youngers are cringey and get sad/emo and try to fit in with some obscure online community and then years later out grow it. Happens with /pol/ nazi wannabes, BLM antifa types, and clearly incels are no different. the media’s definition / representation of incels are basically white supremacists online, so they see that and think it’s some cool group. When in reality it’s not. There is nothing cool about being alone for the rest of your life because of something physical that you had no ability to change..

Completely agree. They will all ascend by 17/18!

Completely agree. They will all ascend by 17/18!
Yep, if not by the end of high school, then in the first semester of college. That’s pretty much how it goes for doomer kids / wannabe incels

I haven't ascended at all:fuk:

please OP kill me!!!! I'm begging you :cryfeels:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back