Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Be selective on who you feel empathy for

• Thread starter Deleted member 37148
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 37148

Self-banned
-
Most people are evil and will take any opportunity to belittle or harm you in anyway for their own twisted benefit

Sounds nihilistic but its true. especially if your ugly and short most people are indifferent to us as if we aren't humans with feelings. so we should return the favour.

The saying goes why do bad things happen to good people but the truth is that's a cope. Bad things happen to everyone because there are no good people

Last edited:
Indeed. My empathy towards an NT woman led directly to years of pain and other personal problems.

GrAYcels don't deserve any empathy

It's true what you say.

Even religious people I've met have an agenda and are nasty.

GrAYcels don't deserve any empathy
Hmph! Racist!
5825ACC9 9462 43A1 90D1 E3922F18E78D

People Always Shit on each Other , exspecially If your nice or to kind

very true indeed.

I dont feel empathy for anyone irl so the problem is solved.

the only thing people need to know are lies

I only feel empathy for my fellow trucel brothers, anyone else don’t mean shit to me and can go to hell

It's true what you say.

Even religious people I've met have an agenda and are nasty.
Attend any church and you'll find plenty of wackos who really belong in a padded room. There is a direct connection between religiosity and mental illness.

Empathy is something I killed in myself a long time ago. It's got me nowhere. I've tried showing empathy but it's been a one way street, so why bother with it anymore. No one gives a fuck.