Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Whitepill] Be like ER and learn to love yourself

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★
At the end of the day, one of the things I admire most about ER is that he loved himself, genuinely. Why would he lie to himself otherwise in his manifesto if he truly didn't believe that he was the superior gentleman? His love for himself was downright delusional. He loved himself to the point where he genuinely thought women should approach him. This is the attitude of true self-love.

As much as we all hate each other for our race, height, face, etc, it's important to identify what makes us superior and lean in on that.

ER loved himself because he saw himself as being more sophisticated. He walked red carpets and travelled the world. He was proud of his BMW, and the designer clothes he wore. He was proud of his lineage from his father's side. He saw the world as irrational for not seeing the value that he clearly sees within himself. How you deal with the disconnect of one's own self-love and the way the world perceives it is an entirely other matter. I think ER simply failed to contain his self-love in an island paradise. ER took the idea of his self-love island like Imperial Japan so to speak.

Love yourself solely and completely, and do not give a drop of love to people who are UNWORTHY of it.

Last edited:
self hate is the most cucked thing to do
never let some dumbshit convince you to hate yourself

Last edited:
but his self-love magnified the contrast between his own self-perception and the disdainful treatment he received from others who did not love him, so it made him very confused and bewildered about the world.
i mostly agree with the second paragraph, as in treat yourself as superior to cucks and foids, but it doesn't match with the first paragraph which is based on a lack of reason and flawed appraisal of how the world functions. (thinking girls will approach him)

Fakecel trait: Believing that sub8 is law

why did you edit your post instead of replying to my comment, OP?
now it looks like i'm a retard for saying something already addressed in the original post.

why did you edit your post instead of replying to my comment, OP?
now it looks like i'm a retard for saying something already addressed in the original post.
I didn't read your first post, I made that edit on my own, honest.

I didn't read your first post, I made that edit on my own, honest.
ok, but if you look at the time of your edit and the time of my post, you can see how i came to that conclusion.

self hate is the most cucked thing to do
never let some dumbshit convince you to hate yourself
I used to hate myself for being a poor ugly Indian retard, now I love myself for being able to do what I consider based behaviour even tho I have those handicaps. I'm the only one with balls to not wear a mask in my local stores, I called some bully Tyrone a nigger to his face over a hundred times, I am happy I am able to stand in the face of this shit life and say fuck you to it even though I should have just conformed like everyone else

he probably just doesn't wanna go to jail
Very rare and in western countries saying that no matter what the context as a non black guy are definite fighting words. More likely you will be charged with a hate crime if you say it and not the person that beats you up.

Very rare and in western countries saying that no matter what the context as a non black guy are definite fighting words. More likely you will be charged with a hate crime if you say it and not the person that beats you up.
I think a curry calling a black a nigger is a lot different than if a cumskin said it. Brotha probably felt bad for the curry, because he sees race thru the lens of social capital, and curries are at the bottom, broadly speaking.

I think a curry calling a black a nigger is a lot different than if a cumskin said it. Brotha probably felt bad for the curry, because he sees race thru the lens of social capital, and curries are at the bottom, broadly speaking.
Look at the youtube video of the curry that said the n word getting knocked out in NYC. I highly doubt that. A curry saying the word while not as bad as a white guy saying it is still considered really bad. catboycurry got off easy this time.

His love for himself was downright delusional. He loved himself to the point where he genuinely thought women should approach him.

it has become the duty of foids to approach men. times have changed and they will continue to change to put an end to the era of cuckdom as social sex differences will be continually and steadily dismantled until all privileges that foids could still escape towards have been eradicated.

not only is foidapproach a return back to the real economy because men hold the real value, unlike foids who are the equivalence of the financial market that has been bloated up artificially. but also to take initiative as a man is to surrender to femoid demands. men are deserving of reparations and foids are deserving of capital punishment. unless a man takes what is his by force without having to face punishment for what ought to be his god-given right, he ought to demand complete capitulation of the woman under his conditions without quarter.

a woman has to give chase, jestermaxx, educationmaxx or whatever else maxxing the man expects because foids are severely lacking in every area of culture and what civilisation consists of. it's not chads who built civilisation, who built technology. it's men. and what men have given, men can take.

And sadly that's the chad incel double standard.

Chad acting like ER thinking he's beautiful is simply put a confident dude.

ER doing it is called delusional or arrogant.

Nothing new here. Difference between asshole and prick, all about LOOKS. Despite being a manlet, if his dad wasn't a gook lover he'd probably do decently well if he could manage his expectations. LA is tough, but a rich white guy could do a lot worse in life.

Yeah this is what I do.

ER deserved a GF and I don't care what any cucks think of him
Lol actual nigger and manlet Mexican had gfs

Gigabased. ER might've been a sperg but we can learn from him to love ourselves and hate our enemies.

At the end of the day, one of the things I admire most about ER is that he loved himself, genuinely. Why would he lie to himself otherwise in his manifesto if he truly didn't believe that he was the superior gentleman? His love for himself was downright delusional. He loved himself to the point where he genuinely thought women should approach him. This is the attitude of true self-love.

As much as we all hate each other for our race, height, face, etc, it's important to identify what makes us superior and lean in on that.

ER loved himself because he saw himself as being more sophisticated. He walked red carpets and travelled the world. He was proud of his BMW, and the designer clothes he wore. He was proud of his lineage from his father's side. He saw the world as irrational for not seeing the value that he clearly sees within himself. How you deal with the disconnect of one's own self-love and the way the world perceives it is an entirely other matter. I think ER simply failed to contain his self-love in an island paradise. ER took the idea of his self-love island like Imperial Japan so to speak.

Love yourself solely and completely, and do not give a drop of love to people who are UNWORTHY of it.
ER was genuinely a talented writer and even somewhat of an intellectual, unironically.

His sentiment that "the most brutal of men get the most beautiful of women" is absolutely true, even tough I never put it into these exact words. He was able to put into words things, many of us already felt subconsciously. And let's not forget what a magnificent, superior memory he had. He was truly special and didn't deserve what females did to him.

i mostly agree with the second paragraph, as in treat yourself as superior to cucks and foids, but it doesn't match with the first paragraph which is based on a lack of reason and flawed appraisal of how the world functions. (thinking girls will approach him)