Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW Be completely honest. What is the size of your penis?

• Thread starter Doctor_Prototype
  • Start date
D

Doctor_Prototype

Greycel
Tell me your penis size, no exaggerating, just be honest. I don't feel like I have to encourage others to not make fun of each other for this as it is common among us and our pity brotherhood is ubiquitous but please don't anyway. Also no envy-attacks on dudes with big ones please. Tell me your flaccid length and girth in inches and erect length and girth in inches. I know the flaccid size varies a lot but a rough length and even erect can too, not semi, fully hard like during masturbation. I'm curious about this and I will make an average of all the answers, if the average is above the statistical average according to credible sources on Google, we'll know most of you are probably lying and obviously the more participants, the more accurate the data but I don't know how popular this will become.

nice try fbi

nice try fbi
What? Dude I am the same OP as the one who posted the story ok getting kicked in the nuts and asking what happened to others the first time they asked a girl out XD.

A bit suspicious that your 15th post in your second day here is asking others how large their cocks are:feelswhat: Also the sheer detail you put into that post, are you sure you weren't jerking off while typing that GrAYcel?
There is a search function here btw, many other threads about this had been made before, in less awkward ways, you can look them

Bros? Why are people telling me "nice try"? This is a legitimate post.

A bit suspicious that your 15th post in your second day here is asking others how large their cocks are:feelswhat: Also the sheer detail you put into that post, are you sure you weren't jerking off while typing that GrAYcel?
There is a search function here btw, many other threads about this had been made before, in less awkward ways, you can look them
Why are you people getting suspicious? What's there to be suspicious about?

What the hell is everyone so suspicious about? I don't get it

Why are you people getting suspicious? What's there to be suspicious about?
Bro how would you feel if a guy you didn't know anything about until yesterday barged into you asked how large your cock is? Yes of course the thread is suspicious

Because you are a GrAYcel
What is a graycel? I know it says that under my username but I don't know how to change it. I'm new to this and I just joined yesterday so I don't know how it all works.

What is a graycel? I know it says that under my username but I don't know how to change it. I'm new to this and I just joined yesterday so I don't know how it all works.
Stop being a GrAYFaggot

when the imposter is sus
0qtc8un3bz061.png

>Joined: Yesterday
>Wants to know everyone's dick size

GrAYfaggot moment.

Data collection, why do you care for users dick size?

Don't know and don't care tbh

Size doesn't matter for incels since we never gonna have love partners.

It goes past my knee

15cm, average size in Germany

idk 14 or 15 cm, probably average.

Next up on IT:
Incels have small dicks, teeheee

Man, this question gets asked every couple of weeks by some gray. Just like the height question. We need to have everyone's stats catalogued in a pinned thread or some shit so people stops asking

That's none of your business tbh. :feelsUgh:

Well… if you wanna know, about 7 inches. Unfortunately, theres no use for it since I’m never going to be offered sex. (No, I’m not gonna chop off my own dick.)

Above average in length but average girth.

5 inches :feelsrope:

You need minimum 6 inches to feel pleasure from sex, 7 inches is ideal

5 inches fully hard. 2 - 3 when flaccid.

I don’t know the size but it’s pretty big when erect

Rope retarded larp faggot