Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Be a narcissist

Efiliste

Efiliste

Un Misanthrope Cynique Et Mélancholique
-
To survive in this world, you have to be narcissistic. Almost everyone at the top has high levels of dark triad traits. Be a narcissist in this shit hole for your own good. Feel better than everyone and seek fame. Learn to be manipulative. Most cunts are already doing the same.

You can't be weak in this evil.

Exactly you have to more crazy than these fuckers
We're gonna survive this thing, and we're gonna do it by being bigger monsters than they are! You understand? So we're gonna fucking eat them! We're gonna chew 'em up and spit 'em out, and we're gonna survive this thing or I will blow a hole in this whole fucked-up world!

To survive in this world, you have to be narcissistic. Almost everyone at the top has high levels of dark triad traits. Be a narcissist in this shit hole for your own good. Feel better than everyone and seek fame. Learn to be manipulative. Most cunts are already doing the same.
Yes, but the more you try to socialize with others. The more you will run into a even more dangerous person. You can't beat them all. There are many people in the world that can fuck you over and you can't do anything about it but just sit there and take it. I myself have decided to never, oppose anybody ever again. Because I always end up like the same person I want to enact revenge on. I just try my best to get the fuck away from people and stay away from them. Unfortunately, I don't have the ability to do that in full at this moment. But I am nearly all the way there except for my stupid job.

We're gonna survive this thing, and we're gonna do it by being bigger monsters than they are! You understand? So we're gonna fucking eat them! We're gonna chew 'em up and spit 'em out, and we're gonna survive this thing or I will blow a hole in this whole fucked-up world!
Is this a quote from somewhere? Or is this yours?

Is this a quote from somewhere? Or is this yours?
it's from an obscure novel that tells the backstory of one of the main antagonists of The Walking Dead Comics.

High IQ post :bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain:

You're one of the highest IQ posters on this forum ngl @Efiliste