Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill BBC Theory- Is this the end of history?

• Thread starter Deleted member 35865
  • Start date
Deleted member 35865

Deleted member 35865

You Better Shut Up
-
Not trying to be retarded but black men have replaced white (JBW) as masculine sexuality iirc look at this

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bjh-5PT1__s

or

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bg86F6gqu4k

or
gettyimages-911230414-1548684632.jpg

Tom Cruise's ex-wife, made him abandon his white daughter lol, and his obese mami-lookin sister died a fatwhore jfl @ selfish rich pricks wanting trophy wives with literally landwhales struggling to get a man who will fuck het fatass more than one night.

And no its not the jews cucked gynocentric society encourages this disgynic shit.
Whites and other ethnicities aren't fighting back, too worthless, rather sit and play videogames, pay taxes to cucked society than be labeled racist or white supremacist, then they virtue signal for their cringe etnic mutt children, guess im a hypocrite since im a mutt but who cares racial loyalty never existed, good luck morons.

Last edited:
i'm a mixed spic mutt i think we should not even exist tbhngl. mixed offspring are genetically inferior to pure race parents in most cases since they are neither race and soyciety encouraging this will only bring more suffering to people like us. but it will be hard to stop because foids will always go for gigantic cock and if niggers have it they will keep fucking them like animals.

still i think JBW is still true because whites have a universally more pleasing phenotype it's only when the nigger has the BBC that they will prefer him over a white chad

i'm a mixed spic mutt i think we should not even exist tbhngl. mixed offspring are genetically inferior to pure race parents in most cases since they are neither race and soyciety encouraging this will only bring more suffering to people like us. but it will be hard to stop because foids will always go for gigantic cock and if niggers have it they will keep fucking them like animals.

still i think JBW is still true because whites have a universally more pleasing phenotype it's only when the nigger has the BBC that they will prefer him over a white chad
200 IQ, im Ethnic Han chinese, black, and native im an atrocity, low self esteem , even gymaxxed, and outside my country caribbean im literally invisible to foids, got humiliated by soys and cuckservatives, felt like I could die afterwards.

Fluctuated between sizes, now I have mental health problems from bullying, normies dgaf they'll just tell me to fuck off or hang. Guys tell me I need to just not be fat, but racepill is more important, and equals dickpill, only height could compensate.

If I showed them evidence of sub5 Jamaican Jamal n US with Stacies they would just ignore it call me pathetic or lunatic, and everyone knows niggers are endowed and some have natural athletic superiority and don't have to earn six packs,

They live in denial about this, they would call me cringe or retarded, and it gets worse every day women showed that when they have freedom they can act subhuman and get away with it because of cucked anglosphere fools, they lowkey take out their hatred for society on us because they're sadists. Gorilla face with flat broad nose, masculine jaw, 80 IQ with BBC can compete with Handsome white Chad pulling 6 figure salary and tall.

Last edited: