Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL BBC theory is common place now, let me introduce the JBHIV+ theory

• Thread starter Deleted member 1060
  • Start date
Deleted member 1060

Deleted member 1060

5'2" ugliest currycel, freak of nature.
-
AfroPoz, a premiere interracial dating site for black/white men infested with Herpes and HIV.

http://www.afropoz.com/p/afropoz-1-herpes-hiv-dating-for-black.html

5kK3CT.png

I could not find that tinder experiment with HIV+ chad, if someone has the link please post in the comment section.

JBC, just be curry is the truest theory.

My nigga chudur budur always finding the most fucked up shit on the internet

Maybe STDs were a gift to the incels, from the some dark being. We can sit back, immune, and laugh as whores and chads are ravaged by terrible illness they contracted from something they take for granted. :feelsokman:

Tbh @chudur-budur that video on beach and mangrove shitters is one of the true greats. The main guy they interviewed seemed so happy to describe, in detail, where and how the people there shit. I watch it every few weeks.

Tbh @chudur-budur that video on beach and mangrove shitters is one of the true greats. The main guy they interviewed seemed so happy to describe, in detail, where and how the people there shit. I watch it every few weeks.
I loved that one.

Maybe STDs were a gift to the incels, from the some dark being. We can sit back, immune, and laugh as whores and chads are ravaged by terrible illness they contracted from something they take for granted. :feelsokman:
If you are black and infested with HIV and Herpes, you are a volcel.

I can't believe something like that exists

Yup, that's the classic one. I also watch it time to time, specially I like the part while he explains how he enjoys shitting and doing chit-chat at the same time.

A must watch for newbie street-shitters:

Also I liked this scene so much that I made a gif out of it:
TPLu4Eo.gif

A true classic.
Hold on I just took a good look at your avatar for the first time, what the hell is going on there? :feelsmega:

That's a "plane fapping curry", I mean, a curry fapping on a jet-plane.

My Sides

XD

Also the site Kinda seems like a fake/joke though, I mean just look at the header image for the website, its says - "Love, Support & Help" but the 'p' in the word help is half way cut off in the image, making it look flawed and like crappy low effort BS. This site can't be legit

Last edited:
i hope the pharmaceutical industry goes belly up so all these infested people literally rot from the inside.

just have aids dog, like just get herpies and fuck a herpies chick and pay for her kids.

Where on earth you find these outlandish stuffs? Remember once you posted a website where a whore was selling her literal shit online and cucks are writing reviews after eating it. I bet your browser history is a fucking gold mine.

View attachment 13873
View attachment 13874
Also the site Kinda seems like a fake/joke though, I mean just look at the header image for the website, its says - "Love, Support & Help" but the 'p' in the word help is half way cut off in the image, making it look flawed and like crappy low effort BS. This site can't be legit

May be, if it is so, then who made that site and why?
Where on earth you find these outlandish stuffs? Remember once you posted a website where a whore was selling her literal shit online and cucks are writing reviews after eating it. I bet your browser history is a fucking gold mine.
are you talking about this? https://www.loverachelle2.com/product-category/shippables/

Last edited:
just be street shitter is the easiest way out even if you are not curry

Yup, that's the classic one. I also watch it time to time, specially I like the part while he explains how he enjoys shitting and doing chit-chat at the same time.

A must watch for newbie street-shitters:

Also I liked this scene so much that I made a gif out of it:
TPLu4Eo.gif

A true classic.

Where do cute curry girls shit? In the loo only?

Where do cute curry girls shit? In the loo only?
They have separate designated shitting streets, like a female only shitting street. Loos are under-appreciated in the curryland.
Would they get raped if men saw them shitting at the beach?
How would you rape a shitting bitch? Specially when you see her squatting, taking shit and farting in front of you? If you feel the gentle breeze from the sea flowing through her butt-crack making her thick butt-hole pubes scruffy, you can never dream of having sex with her, she becomes totally unfuckable at that point.
@FeminismsCancer

Last edited:
They have separate designated shitting streets, like a female only shitting street. Loos are under-appreciated in the curryland.

How would you rape a shitting bitch? Specially when you see her squatting, taking shit and farting in front of you? If you feel the gentle breeze from the sea flowing through her butt-crack making her thick butt-hole pubes scruffy, you can never dream of having sex with her, she becomes totally unfuckable at that point.
@FeminismsCancer
How do they prevent men from going to those streets? Is it possible to spy on them?

How do they prevent men from going to those streets? Is it possible to spy on them?
Ya, one can sneakly go into women only shitting places and start peeping, but if he get caught he might end up dead from the beating by local angry mob. Losing one's life while watching ugly ogres shitting is something just not worth it.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back