Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity BBC reporter goes to Japan, gets triggered by maid cafes.

• Thread starter Deleted member 4760
  • Start date
Deleted member 4760

Deleted member 4760

Self-banned
-
Holy shit, since when the BBC was so cucked?? Or maybe, that's what the C stands for?

Japanese men already live such a harsh life with low sex rate and strenuous work life. Places like these are amongst the very few copes they have left.
Why is this Brainless Broad Cunt getting so offended by such a harmless place. Imagine being a journalist, going to a country with a different cultures than yours and harshly judging it negatively like that; and the cunt is being paid for it.

Look how condescendent she was with the hostess as well as that guy at 3:10.

Not one second.

The BBC probably thinks Japan should be like the UK in 2019 with more homosexuality and transgenderism so they can respect women's decision not to have sex with 90% of men.

British attitude be like judgemental sarcastic miserable why are you different mentality.

Holy fuck. This whiteoid roastie is getting absolutely BTFO'd by these Japanese females...wow

Do more women in Japan have sex than the statistics let on? Why is there no male equivalent to this? They must be fucking Chadasaka but I never see that said

stupid fucking tranny bitch ruining ricecel copes
Do more women in Japan have sex than the statistics let on? Why is there no male equivalent to this? They must be fucking Chadasaka but I never see that said
it exists. theyre called "butler cafes" lol

So judgmental. I thought these people were supposed to be the open and accepting one's jfl. BBC = Bitch British Cuck

The comment section on the video is lifefuel.

That British guy sounds gay!

I wouldn't pay much attention to this diversity hire (((dyke))).

JFL Japanese guys are deprived of female attention. The only way they can get any interaction is to pay for it.
This BBC cunt does not understand that

tfw no cute loli japanese chick for you

Wojak

These maids are basically lolis and those guys are incels who can have some fun with these lolis but not fuck them.

@Napoleon de Geso What is your take on this? :feelstrash:

They had no problem to protect Jimmy Savile.

BBC is fake news by gay jews

I don’t understand maid cafes I mean if you can’t fuck them what’s the point...fuck their fake child voices and magic drinks I’m trying to cum motherfuckers

Maid cafes are just an odd way of experiencing what sub-8 men can't experience anymore: submissive femoids providing service.

I don’t understand maid cafes I mean if you can’t fuck them what’s the point...fuck their fake child voices and magic drinks I’m trying to cum motherfuckers

I thought you meant a nigger reporter when I read that title lol

Holy shit, since when the BBC was so cucked?? Or maybe, that's what the C stands for?

Japanese men already live such a harsh life with low sex rate and strenuous work life. Places like these are amongst the very few copes they have left.
Why is this Brainless Broad Cunt getting so offended by such a harmless place. Imagine being a journalist, going to a country with a different cultures than yours and harshly judging it negatively like that; and the cunt is being paid for it.

Look how condescendent she was with the hostess as well as that guy at 3:10.

i live a world away

Damn i really wanna beat the living shit out of that dyke

This pisses me off. Also, I thought maid cafes were just an anime thing :feelskek:

Can Westerners keep their fucking jewish hands off Japan, the Japanese should kill all western women on sight. Maybe the weebs too

Almost everyone with right of centre views here hates the BBC. Since its inception the BBC has long been a hive of people with radical left views; they let a few token conservatives in like Andrew Neil to give the illusion of balance.

Loook fatty feminist men hater :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree:

The BBC has always been cucked, even before mass-immigration and faggotry and all that stuff. It has been a globalist propaganda tool from the very beginning.

After all the hoaxes and false accusations, finally we have here an ACTUAL case of white supremacy, racism, ethnocentrism, and cultural imperialism. This bigoted British bitch thinks she can tell the Japanese how to live. But the perpetrator will not be punished for it, because she's an ugly liberal feminist dyke, and liberal feminist dykes can get away with anything thanks to their extreme level of unearned privilege.

I hope this cunt gets cancer and dies a slow, painful death.

News from Airstrip One? Seriously?

She doesn't understand the idea behind it. These cafes are operated on a similar idea that moe anime is made with. Life for working Japanese men is pretty much the most miserable, stressful existence one can humanly imagine, it's part of why they have so many suicides. These cafes and anime shows with cute girls are designed with these men in mind, to put them in a light hearted, stress free mood with a happy friendly atmosphere with an air of childhood innocence to take them aware from the dark miserable adult life they spend most of their lives in. It's not really a sexual thing, it's just supposed to destress them.

This stupid cunt just totally missed the point and assumed it was just a bunch of paedophiles, probably because she's a privileged cunt who's never had to work a stressful day in her entire obnoxious life. Sadly though that's the attitude in Britain, and probably much the rest of the western world as well. There's an idea that men should never be allowed to escape the miseries of adult life (thats only allowed for women generally) and that if they ever try to escape it they should be beaten and shamed back into misery at the first possible chance.
high iq Analysis

BBC been cucked for at least decade

Last edited:
Bitch looks like a man. Fucking feminist cunts.

Why do they go to Akihabara and then act all surprised and insulted at seeing what they knew they would see

A dykes job is to suck the joy out of anything a man enjoys. They should all be put in gas chambers.

Just lol at the UK. A country that allows Arab terrorists to migrate to and reside in its belly, while japanese men in little old japan are suddenly the worlds biggest scumbags for liking lolicon and adolescent school girls.

These Western dykes are always angry when they go to non Western countries and see that women still act like women there, they want to turn every women into a man and into le stronk empowering womyn.

Lmao at that dyke foid reporter

I'd go to that cafe if I was in Japan ngl.

Anything on the BBC is either fake or to have very leftist views, and the rest is scaremongering. Better not watch most of what they put on.

I'm not into maid cafes -- but god the condescension and the ridicule was infuriating. What a toxic piece of shit. The Japanese government should deport her.

fucking disrespectful roastie

am I the only one who expected to see some Tyrone in the video and didnt realise it stood for the other BBC?