Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL bbc news admit they used a "small portion of hiv" to make covid vaccine

veqdera

veqdera

(:+ ! * * ARCHITECT * * ! +:)
★★★★★
its over for you incels who took the vaxx:lul: i feel bad but serious dont take the covid pill it will make itwor:feelsLSD::feelsLSD:se:feelsUgh:

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

I took the first dose :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope: I got jew nigger blood in me now:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH THAT'S WHAT YOU GET FOR TRUSTING THE GOVERMENT!!!

Maybe the vaccine was a plan to make the human race become sterilized all along. Lifefuel if true
hiv sterilize:feelsLSD: people?now?

don't want to be the science :soy: but i am pretty sure most vaccines are made using viruses :feelsjuice:
i dont support the kikecine tho :feelsjuice:

Too good to be true. :feelsbadman: It's only a tiny bit, its genetic material isn't even included. This can become fun only if they accidentally leave some HIV viruses alive while extracting that protein from them (assuming they even use actual HIV viruses to produce that protein and aren't just producing it completely separately).

Too good to be true. :feelsbadman: It's only a tiny bit, its genetic material isn't even included. This can become fun only if they accidentally leave some HIV viruses alive while extracting that protein from them (assuming they even use actual HIV viruses to produce that protein and aren't just producing it completely separately).
THE HIV WILL MULTIPLY DID YOU TAKE THE VACCINE

THE HIV WILL MULTIPLY DID YOU TAKE THE VACCINE
I haven't. Also, it's only one kikecine brand apparently, not all of them. It would still be cool if true because it would massively impact normies' confidence in the kikecines though.

too late for me. I will soon take the third dose next month. Jews always win

why take it:feelsLSD: what if you get myocarditis :dafuckfeels: heart attacks are serious
Jews are forcing me too. many countries require it to travel there. I already took 2 jewcines. Might as well take em all

Jews are forcing me too. many countries require it to travel there. I already took 2 jewcines. Might as well take em all
heart attacks are very serious. btw myocarditis is permament. dont take it

That's just what they use as a delivery system to infect cells in gene therapy. They just don't call it hiv but a lenti or retro virus i[UWSL]nstead. It's a modified (inactivated) version that doesn't result in pathogenicity. You won't get AIDS, most likely, but it still creates an immune response that's probably the reason for inflammation and cardiac problems[/UWSL]

Yeah this sure has a lot to do with "inceldom" you schizo retard :feelskek:

That's just what they use as a delivery system to infect cells in gene therapy. They just don't call it hiv but a lenti or retro virus i[UWSL]nstead. It's a modified (inactivated) version that doesn't result in pathogenicity. You won't get AIDS, most likely, but it still creates an immune response that's probably the reason for inflammation and cardiac problems[/UWSL]
Did you take vax:lul:

Did you take vax:lul:
Does it matter? If you read my posts I'm quite anti-vax. I'm just explaining why you're wrong saying that it causes HIV and that it's not the most worrying part. Gene therapy has been used for awhile now for gene editing with the same type of virus without any cases of HIV. I used to read a metric crap ton about genetics, gene modification, and related subjects since it's an interest of mine, that's all

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back