Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL BBC interracial-Cuckoldry Story writer Whitney Ryan

Rippa

Rippa

All-Seeing Eye of Sauron
-

Blackcels resorting to fucking masculine trannies jfl

The guy looks like he was poorly photoshopped into the picture

Her instagram

Attachments

• book.jpg
    book.jpg
    110.5 KB · Views: 120
JFL at the coping medcel on 4chan thinking foids find meds attractive...

I'm against cuckhold relationships since i think that they're cucked.

Was this meant for Off Topic?

game over, white boi

JFL :feelskek::feelskek:
I think I might have seen this posted here before

The absolute state of that shit.

I'm against cuckhold relationships since i think that they're cucked.
it drains the dating pool. think about it, if globalisation has led to joblessness and unemployment, then a globalised dating market (which we have right now) is leaving more and more men dateless and virgins. this has to stop.

All I want is to read the reviews on those books

Wonder who reads those books

inb4 Ryo gets here.
@BrendioEEE what are your thoughts.
Wonder who reads those books
The same people as the person who wrote it. Liberal white cuckold men. JFL if you think a woman or blackcel wrote these books. They are almost always written by jews or cucked white leftists.

Are you sure that instagram is the same person as that "author"? I think it's more likely a black dude writing that stuff.
A black dude called Whitney?? Cope.
Honestly this. The Instagram doesn't mention the book at all.

It was either written by a tranny or a coping blackcel
This is WM faggotry. They’re the ones obsessed with BBC. I’m not buying that this BBC cope is coming from blacks anymore. The only time I hear about this BBC shit is from faggot white males.

Whoever wrote this or read it their identities don't matter. What matters is that we live in a fuckin world where this is a reality. If this doesn't convince you that the modern world needs to fall then idk what will.
This is WM faggotry. They’re the ones obsessed with BBC. I’m not buying that this BBC cope is coming from blacks anymore. The only time I hear about this BBC shit is from faggot white males.
Really? I can't even begin to count how many times I encountered blacks on the Internet refuting to "you're just jealous cuz white women luv BBC" when discussing interracial relationships.

In fact that's the only way they present themselves as if you ever watched the red pill "alpha male" videos on YouTube. It's never "my good looks. My money. My game. My dance moves lol".. It's always ALWAYS "muh dick".

Last edited:
Whoever wrote this or read it their identities don't matter. What matters is that we live in a fuckin world where this is a reality. If this doesn't convince you that the modern world needs to fall then idk what will.

Really? I can't even begin to count how many times I encountered blacks on the Internet refuting to "you're just jealous cuz white women luv BBC" when discussing interracial relationships.

In fact that's the only way they present themselves as if you ever watched the red pill "alpha male" videos on YouTube. It's never "my good looks. My money. My game. My dance moves lol".. It's always ALWAYS "muh dick".
That’s obvious Larp/Trolling though. Those same dudes are not talking about BBC amongst their black mates. Only group that brings that crap up when they’re by themselves is WM faggots. This whole BBC meme is nothing but faggotry.

What the shit is this.

Are you sure that instagram is the same person as that "author"? I think it's more likely a black dude writing that stuff.
I guarantee you it's not a cisgendered male writing that shit.

That facial expression her boyfriend(?) is making absolutely infuriates me. That stupid fucking widened eyes + raised eyebrows + pseudo-frown combo. "HUUR LOOK AT ME IM PRETENDING TO BE SURPRISED WHILE LOOKING AT THE CAMERA I'M SO QUIRKY". It's worse than the soy face. That man's face is deserving of a punching so severe that only Deontay Wilder is capable of dishing it out.

btw thanks again for the $45 amazon gift code, bought some skinmaxxing stuff with it.

Cope

That girl is not the one who wrote that shit lol. Whitney Ryan is obviously a pseudonym. It was probably written by some white faggot who is an active user on cucktears.

All I want is to read the reviews on those books
Archive of https://www.amazon.com/Black-Future-Interracial-Sissy-Story-ebook/dp/B07GTWMV11

Honestly this. The Instagram doesn't mention the book at all.

It was either written by a tranny or a coping blackcel
That girl is not the one who wrote that shit lol. Whitney Ryan is obviously a pseudonym. It was probably written by some white faggot who is an active user on cucktears.
tenor.gif

https://www.amazon.com/author/whitneyryan
Whitney Ryan is kinky for a living.

When she isn't writing sexy stories or creating niche content online, she dominates clients as a professional domme. Business and pleasure are one and the same. On the rare occasion she's away from her loft, Whitney travels the world collecting exciting stories.

Her focus is on nuanced, rich, psychologically brutal erotic stories. She specializes in interracial, cuckoldry, sissification, feminization, domination, and the artful destruction of the ego.

She aims to please, and she adores loyal readers.