Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

BBC: Inside The Secret World Of Incels: That's it. We're done. They interviewed the most insane nutjobs they could find. CFM kept saying "feeemeylz"

Catfishman is a cherry picked example to make all incels look crazy but tbh he's pretty based giving sluts taste of their own medicine. Those bitches are the same that swipe me left and laugh at me even though they are 2/10 like me and go only for chads.

He's not an incel.
Yea but he is the only one who is actively making women’s hard while the other incels are just sitting on their asses crying that they are lonely

Just another agenda-driven hit piece on "incels". They would never dare interview a real incel (aka your everyday ugly guy who simply can't get a girlfriend or laid) as no one would care.

Gotta make us look like supervillains to get those Netflix drones hooked.

i skipped through the vid but it was pretty funny, just so fucking stupid and pointless

Every message/thread of your involves Toronto, isn’t it an ethnic shithole filled with curries/arabs? What seems to be the issue?
Because Mexico doesn't suffer from feminism, and why would I mention my current location in Cuntario to be harassed by Antifa?

You expect me to talk of places I've never been to like NYC or LA?

60syY2E.jpg

We're all terrorists now. Forget saying that you're an "incel without hate". Forget saying that you're an incel who doesn't want to murder anyone, forget saying that your only hope is to have a good life and a girlfried. Nope. As soon as anyone SUSPECTS that you can't get a gf or are having troubles finding one, you will be lumped in with CFM, Alek Minassian, ER, Cho, etc.

Who cares?

We're getting a step closer to de facto sub5 laws. HR departments -- mostly made of women -- in the past may have not hired you cuz you didn't look hot. Now they'll not hire you cuz they suspect that you may shoot the place up cuz you're ugly. This website's host will soon be in breach of some international anti-terrorism law and will have to ramp up its security, in case "forces" decide to take it down by any means possible.

And all this is is an attempt to sweep our legit data, statistics, anecdotes, reports and evidecnce under the carpet. They won't debate us if they think our mere existence is a crime.

Brace yourselves, guys.
I don't even care anymore...

>incels
>catfishretard

pick one, he was banned for a reason
that Canadian bitch was annoying, putting in the heads of her students that they could be killed for sexually rejecting a man.
she looked like she gets aroused from watching our posts JFL what a stupid bitch says one thing and act completely different i bet she masturbate to this thread atm but that's no surprise holes love when we treat them like objects

The documentary is boring because they didn't feature me.

If they keep accusing incels of bullshit they don't actually do or want then they're eventually going to create a self fulfilling prophecy. Why not actually murder people if you're already getting treated like a murderer?

"BBC, still fucking the west."

Personally I didn't watch it yet because I've been too busy but I disagree with anyone who says CFM is not an incel.

I would challenge anyone to listen his interview he did with that Youtube soy channel and tell me he isn't severely mentally ill and/or possibly mentally retarded. I don't mean that as an insult or anything, but rather just in a realistic sense. The guy could barely put together a simple sentence. 90% of his answers to questions were "I don't understand. Can you explain what you mean?" There is something very seriously wrong with CFM.

It is true IQ and personality don't matter as much for men. But they do matter a little bit. Autism for example is an almost 100% guarantee of sexual failure. If CFM truly succeeded in the past it was due to a few reasons:

- He wasn't fat then and was younger and better looking.
- He is low inhib as fuck.
- It was before male celibacy tripled (which happened over the past 10 years).

Keep in mind that as celibacy rises and hypergamy increases more and more men who USED to get sex will become incel. So if someone has had sex, yes that makes them different from a KV incel, but it doesn't mean they can't be incel. Soon even very normal and average seeming men will be incels if trends continue.

If you offered CFM $10,000 to get laid in the next week without paying, I think it's possible he might be able to pull it off but solely because he would spend 8-10 hours a day autistically asking every girl on the street to fuck him and maybe he'd find a whale who would do it. But if anyone put that level in there's a chance for success.

Practically speaking, if he used his real pictures on a dating site and didn't catfish and had to set up a date and get sex, I think the odds he would succeed are extremely low or near zero. The guy is seriously fucked in the head and he's no longer slim or young anymore. Plus he's got no finances. This is not a Chad or a normie.

At best he's a high tier incel. Mentally, he's lower functioning than most people on this site.

its us against the world. trust no one

no worries, a community made documentary is in the works.
lets show the jews we are not to be messed with

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back