Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal BBC got killed for taking selfie with a Serb waitress

how is it cope? why you think the serve lynched the nigger? they knew if they get let one BBC fuck their women, Tons more will come cucking them. And they decided to take care of the problem right there and then to prevent it from growing

Kina based, kina sad

how is it cope? why you think the serve lynched the nigger? they knew if they get let one BBC fuck their women, Tons more will come cucking them. And they decided to take care of the problem right there and then to prevent it from growing
There's no roof of bbc besides kike media. Aficrans as a whole are disgusting, loud, and completely different ppl from eruopeans. They need to stop the normalization of niggers being in there country so there pop stays low. That way they won't cause much problems

U niggers are so entitled. U come to a WHITE nation in a WHITE continent and act like u deserve everything. It's not our fault you kind is low IQ and ugly. Stay in aficra
Not wanting to get killed in cold blood because ethnocucks are mad is not "acting like you deserve everything"

The black guy started the fight.
Wouldn't be surprised honestly the left-wing media always portrays blacks and ethnics as victims. It's always the white man's fault.

Yes we need to get rid of nigger lovers to
The thing is we should've worked together under one race and religion : White Christian Europeans. But the brits did not agree with that they could've stopped the ottoman invasion if they wanted to. The entire west was profiting for 500 years while we were slaving for turks so why should I feel bad now when their countries get invaded by brown muslims ? They deserve it for everything that their ancestors did to us. Everyone gets what they deserve eventually every choice has consequences. Brits are the REAL jews in comparison to brits the jews are not even semitic and they've also proven it during the WW2.

Nigger had multiple travel choices:
-Mexico, wonderful beaches, cheap weed, amazing food, kindhearted people.
-Italy, wonderful beaches, cheap coke, amazing food, racist people that can't do nothing due to cuck laws that protect minorities so he could have trolled anyone.
-Thailand, wonderful beaches, cheap shaboo, amazing food, prostitutes with a fetish for BBC and aids.
-Many more options like Greece, Spain, Philippines, Japan, Hawai...

No, nigger CHOSES SERBIA JFL.

THEN THERE YOU GO NIGGER! BASED BALKANS AS YOU WISH! LMAO
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Based Serbs. Blackcels seeking to EEmaxx need to watch out for your life, kek

'There are so many Serbs in the bar. Why are you talking with a Black guy?'

I cannot stress this enough, if you're Black or Portuguese you can't go EEmaxxing, well, some Portuguese can. Probably just not for Blacks and people from the Algarve region.

I really want to go EEmaxxing, but not only do Slavic toilets HATE Black men (just like Asian toilets, Western toilets, and even African toilets), Slavic men will actually kill us if we go to Slavia. Heck, this didn't even happen in Slavia, it happened in Greece, it's just angry Slavs who saw him.

No toilet from any culture likes us Black men.
You've still got a bigger chance to get laid in my Eastern European country than me if you BBCmaxx short men white EEcels such as myself are the most hated here probably not even considered human. EE girls are the biggest whores out there they would jump on ur cock in an instant that's the sad truth our toilets are the worst.

Ofc when a black guy gets killed by white guys, everybody starts reporting, but nobody talks about all the white people killed by Blacks in the US, South Africa or other African countries.
Which happens like 1,000x more frequently, of course.

U niggers are so entitled. U come to a WHITE nation in a WHITE continent and act like u deserve everything. It's not our fault you kind is low IQ and ugly. Stay in aficra

Blacks should just go back to aficra
i really want to go to Africa, but i can't just move to a different country that's not how it works. I'm tired of getting mogged by other races

Not a good idea rubbing bbc in they faces.
You have to be fucking crazy to go to a bar filled with drunk slavs and hit on a white woman right in front of them. Black men can do that shit in the West because Western men are cucks but in the Balkans? Psh. Imagine if I went to a block party in the fucking ghetto as a Chad and hit on the the finest black girl right in front of everyone.

i really want to go to Africa, but i can't just move to a different country that's not how it works. I'm tired of getting mogged by other races
why cant u? get some dna test done find out where your ancestors are from then learn the language. thats what i would do.

The thing is we should've worked together under one race and religion : White Christian Europeans. But the brits did not agree with that they could've stopped the ottoman invasion if they wanted to. The entire west was profiting for 500 years while we were slaving for turks so why should I feel bad now when their countries get invaded by brown muslims ? They deserve it for everything that their ancestors did to us. Everyone gets what they deserve eventually every choice has consequences. Brits are the REAL jews in comparison to brits the jews are not even semitic and they've also proven it during the WW2.
Christianity is a fucking kike psyop dont trust it

why cant u? get some dna test done find out where your ancestors are from then learn the language. thats what i would do.
1. I don't have the money for that (all niggers are broke obviously)
2. you can't just move to a different country and live there forever you'd need to become a citizen
3. potential culture shock and massive anxiety because i'd have to work (im a neet)

Based, death to all niggERs. I hate them for using their BBCs to sexually attract women

1. I don't have the money for that (all niggers are broke obviously)
2. you can't just move to a different country and live there forever you'd need to become a citizen
3. potential culture shock and massive anxiety because i'd have to work (im a neet)
2. idk much about acifran states individually but depending on where ur going im sure it wouldnt be that hard

Ofc when a black guy gets killed by white guys, everybody starts reporting, but nobody talks about all the white people killed by Blacks in the US, South Africa or other African countries.
why bother getting upset about that. waste of energy

He visited the nightclub at the invitation of the Serbian waitress. SHE was the one who approached him and talked to him, but like always, men are too delusional and white knighted to take into consideration that the foid herself desired the BBC. This all happened because one seething and vitriolic cumskin at a nearby table—likely a pathetic JBWmaxxer with no success—couldn't handle the mog
Truth. If they were gonnna beat someone to death, they should have beat the foid to death.

ah yes, the race of the perpetrators suddenly is a salient observation when the victim is a nigger

Christianity is a fucking kike psyop dont trust it
Yeah but it worked in the past and we kept the sandniggers away from our lands because of Christianity.

the message is clear: niggas ought sstay away from white countries

Niggers are stupid why tf is he traveling to a magic land for vacation? Why couldn’t he just go to Disney or something omfg. Niggers should always carry again , every one hates us.
It doesn't matter, because 95%+ of white people are nothing but mindless, soulless npc husks that live to consoom and do as kike societal programming tells them.

Can you imagine being white, and killing other whites in the civil war, to free niggers?

killing your own race, in order to set free and elevate another race.

wtf?
Lol
JaseNovac
Kosovo war
Yugoslav war
Ottomans
Bosniak Croat war

Serbs are animals, they belong in cages.
Fuck the Serbs. Muslim Bosnians and Albanians are the only cumskins I trust. Fuck the rest.

niggers and ethnics (even on this forum) are very open about wanting to kill whites (even Slavs who are white-colored ethnics) and they actually do it in mass numbers, so whites should fight back in self defense

niggers and ethnics (even on this forum) are very open about wanting to kill whites (even Slavs who are white-colored ethnics) and they actually do it in mass numbers, so whites should fight back in self defense
Race war NOW!!!!!!!

This took place in Greece didn't it?

amerishit niggers think being american makes them less of a nigger than any other african niggers
niggers in generals shouldnt go to europe

europe belongs to arab/turks, MuttMerica belongs to niggers

I'm not feeling so well right now...You'll have to give me a bit of time.

It doesn't matter, because 95%+ of white people are nothing but mindless, soulless npc husks that live to consoom and do as kike societal programming tells them.

Can you imagine being white, and killing other whites in the civil war, to free niggers?

killing your own race, in order to set free and elevate another race.

wtf?
the american Civil war had nothing to do with negroes, or slavery. It was a sectarian war between two groups of freemasons and jews.

the american Civil war had nothing to do with negroes, or slavery. It was a sectarian war between two groups of freemasons and jews.
oh yeah freemasons and jews totally dont have anything to do with niggers. Jfl

That's not why the civil war happened. It was to keep the country from splitting into two. Blacks being freed was just a (un?) fortunate side affect.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back