Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel BBC article tries to understand male suicide/why men kill themselves more

MaxZM98

MaxZM98

Socially constructed loser
★★★★

I was feeling sad after reading this thread: https://incels.is/threads/last-post-my-stepfather-has-passed-away.224434/ only to have it compounded by reading this article.

nobody seems to understand why men are suffering...they dont want to admit that gynocentrism, hypergamy and male disposability could be factors (or anything environmental for that matter) in causing men to kill themselves. after all, this would go against the feminist narrative that we live in a patriarchal society.

Instead, this article talks about shit like how men choose more potent suicide methods, are more likely to bottle up emotions, are less likely to seek help for their mental health, and are more likely to be addicted to alcohol...the lack of awareness on male issues in our society is astounding.

"In countries around the world, women are more likely to be diagnosed with depression and to attempt suicide. So why is the male suicide rate still several times higher than female? "

because all women are attention whores and depression despite being a mental illness isn't stigmatized

I was feeling sad after reading this thread: https://incels.is/threads/last-post-my-stepfather-has-passed-away.224434/ only to have it compounded by reading this article.

nobody seems to understand why men are suffering...they dont want to admit that gynocentrism, hypergamy and male disposability could be factors (or anything environmental for that matter) in causing men to kill themselves. after all, this would go against the feminist narrative that we live in a patriarchal society.

Instead, this article talks about shit like how men choose more potent suicide methods, are more likely to bottle up emotions, are less likely to seek help for their mental health, and are more likely to be addicted to alcohol...the lack of awareness on male issues in our society is astounding.

If society will always shift the blame onto men for any problems affecting men then it is better that they aren't aware at all.

to normies mental health practitioners can solve everything that involves "the mind".To normies there is a solution to everything apart from death.Normies don't understand how deluded they are,especially women.

only we know the truth

Open up - Get derided as pussy that needs to suck it up, not taken seriously & treated like a joke.

Why don't men talk to ppl about their problems, men are emotionally broke, they got us intimacy woke.

Fucksake, just carry the weight of the world with no fucking outlet, purpose or support.

Constantly told everything is your fault.

These niggas got my mind spinning, they creating mass shooters pulling the trigger grinning.

Crying inside while normies dying wide eyed.

Last edited:
According to several studies, men use deadlier methods of self-harm. I personally only think that's one part of the truth. Why would women choose less deadly methods of self-harm if the purpose is suicide? There is vast amounts of information out there on how to make sure you do it properly. Is it because they are too stupid to look it up? Is it because they do it for attention? Who knows, but I remember my mom telling me as a kid that some of the girls from her home town would try to kill themselves in the hope of failing so that they could get attention.

According to several studies, men use deadlier methods of self-harm. I personally only think that's one part of the truth. Why would women choose less deadly methods of self-harm if the purpose is suicide? There is vast amounts of information out there on how to make sure you do it properly. Is it because they are too stupid to look it up? Is it because they do it for attention? Who knows, but I remember my mom telling me as a kid that some of the girls from her home town would try to kill themselves in the hope of failing so that they could get attention.
Women want attention, they're like a dog & food, the hunger is insatiable.

It's amazing how this "hugely sensitive, complex issue with a tangled multitude of causes " can be explained by the fact that women are mentally weak and seek attention and social help, because their lives are valued, whereas men actually intend to die because their lives are worthless. This accounts for the disparity in suicide attempt vs. completion rates, as well as the disparities in depression symptoms.

It is worthwhile for a woman to seek help, but not for a man. He is disposable, valueless. She on the other hand is to be catered to in all realms of life, including the media

I don’t think I’ve ever seen a truly depressed foid. They are just attention whores. “I’m so depressed tee hee!” Try living your life as an ugly male

Don't shame us for asking for help or appearing weak.

Media will continue to victim blame and say "toxic masculinity" causes male suicide.

"In countries around the world, women are more likely to be diagnosed with depression and to attempt suicide. So why is the male suicide rate still several times higher than female? "
That line is enough to prove it was written by a fat feminist virtuo signaling bitch

Suicide is a hugely sensitive, complex issue with a tangled multitude of causes – and the very nature of a death by suicide means we can never fully know the reasons behind it.

Lol. Larp.

Looks inequality, fools.

This bullshit about "less deadly methods" is so fucking stupid. If you really want to die, what's stopping you from jumping in front of a train?

This bullshit about "less deadly methods" is so fucking stupid. If you really want to die, what's stopping you from jumping in front of a train?

There is only one quick and painless relatively suicide method.

Smith & Wesson retirement plan.

Train jumps are actually one of the most painful agonising deaths.

There is only one quick and painless relatively suicide method.

Smith & Wesson retirement plan.

Train jumps are actually one of the most painful agonising deaths.
not everyone has access to guns

not everyone has access to guns

Not legally, and this is me talking as a UK-cel where guns are banned too.

This is why liberals want guns eradicated so they can't parasite off the graft and taxes of incel men.

The sheer force is akin to jumping from height, although there are two ways to die from train jump.

Caught under the trains wheels and dragged to death over the track sleepers. Some jumpers survive the initial impact but die from the dragging.

Vapourised by being hit by 100s of tonnes of kinetic energy from a large metal train. Although due to the slimline design of non-diesel E.M.U. "Japanese bullet" Trains a lot of jumpers get the former rather than latter.

Men have real problems, women don't.

Didn't Van gogh or someone like that kill themselves because they couldn't get any woman to marry them?

If you talk about being suicidal you get put in mental hospital, which only makes it worse. JFL at men not talking.

I bet ugly people attempt suicide more often than attractive people, just can't find that one.

Last edited:
I bet ugly people attempt suicide more often than attractive people, just can't find that one.

This would be a black pill for the ages.

The point is men have real problems, we are subject to more social stress so we tend to break beyond repair. Men are not stupid, they know how the system works, in comment on office space movie I once saw. "Men already know problem and how to fix it"

Femalevsmaledepression b7758c 6634896

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back