Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL 'BBBBUUUTTTT THAT'S NOT TRUE YOU STUPID INKWEL, PERSONALITY IS MOST IMPORTANT'

To koniec

To koniec

Soon to goon to goonerfall
★★★★★
Fakeup3.png

Do you encountered a lot in your life situation with 'personality is most important'. LITERALLY all people encountered says, despite women admiting that they want not strong genes....they want strongest, 1% percent genes ( if not even smaller that ). Why do you think normies copes so much with this ? Doesn't matter...christcucks, soyboys, lgbt liberal fags.

Yep, they're pretty bluepilled,they're like ''just have good personality bro'' and yet here I am.

Yep, they're pretty bluepilled,they're like ''just have good personality bro'' and yet here I am.
It's impossible to have a good personality if you're short or ugly, but only if male.

Or autistic
Yeah but if you was 6'2 with a good face you could still get a woman as an autist, you'd struggle to keep her though as she'd grow to hate your ways.

Most autists don't get blessed with good physical standing though & are lucky to be normie average looking which without social savvy skills means you're utterly fucked.

It's impossible to have a good personality if you're short or ugly, but only if male.
It is useless for slaying tbh and for LTRs then you still need to pass a looks threshold in order to show your personality, a good personality won't make you more attractive.

It is useless for slaying tbh and for LTRs then you still need to pass a looks threshold in order to show your personality, a good personality won't make you more attractive.
A personality is the aftertaste of your looks, many bad personalities are actually good because the looks are good, wowza.

Those women that finally snap out of an abusive relationship after many years only do so as the guy lost his hairline & jawline thanks to weight gain, evil man had them under a wizards spell.

A personality is the aftertaste of your looks, many bad personalities are actually good because the looks are good, wowza.
Exactly. It's not very hard to have an open minded, outgoing and pleasing personality if people treat you with respect and welcome you into their presence 99% of the time. I'd probably be shitting rainbows out of my eyes if I could spent just a week as a chad and be hugged and swarmed by cute foids everywhere I go

ur avi turns me on