Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Battlefield V is going to be WW2 and guess what's on the cover?

I'm still waiting for a jihadi terrorist themed FPS

why havent they made this yet

I was expecting this haha

cod black ops 4 looks fucking good tbh. they might outdo battlefield this time around

They do this in all shooters nowadays. I guess it's to appeal to chicks and guys who like to play as chicks.

Battlefield died with 3
I still play this one. It just sucks that there's not many TDM servers. They all play the same map.

people will still mindlessly buy it like they always do. Battletech is another recent game ruined by SJW pandering.

>still playing these yearly cash grab shitty AAA games

Yayyy empower wamin yippy
hC0g8kc.png
Cucc

"That's right a woman."

No surprise there when blizzard is involved

The only women who would have seen action would have been on the eastern front maybe as snipers or partisan forces and maybe there were a few women in the french resistance and maybe one or two in SOE who delivered bombs and carried out the odd assassination. This is beyond absurd. Almost universally men did the fighting.

battlefield screwed up when they put black males in bf1

I'm still fuming about this

JFL at the dislikes COD makers must be laughing themselves so hard

What? You don't remember all the bionic armed womyn on the battlefield fighting those wacist Germans? Misogynist!

Same thing happened to COD:WW2.

I was expecting for DICE to show how it's done.
Honestly I've never been so disappointed about a video game.

Yup, when I heard about COD:WW2 I was so hyped, I ended up not buying it because the trailer looked so fake (and the fact that you could play as a black female nazi)

And now this, its safe to say that I wont be buying this game either. They have female characters now though, so I guess women will just buy it instead of me

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back