Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Battlefield V is going to be WW2 and guess what's on the cover?

Profligate

Profligate

Expert
That's right a woman. On the cover of a WW2 game. Are you serious you fucking swedish cucks?
You can also play as a foid character. Not only that but they make a complete joke out of WW2.
Just look at the trailer it looks like some inglourious bastards ripoff.

Those pricks ruined it. My favourite video game franchise is dead. Fucking SJW cucks I hope they get cancer.
You know I should've known. Niggers in German army in BF1 was kinda sketchy but when they added female soldiers in the russian dlc I shoulda known that the next game is going to be a complete clusterfuck. Sigh.

Yayyy empower wamin yippy
hC0g8kc.png

I still didn't play the last one. Is it too late?

I just can't fathom this blatant stupidity and pandering in popular game franchises. At least the people in the comments agree.

Screen Shot 2018 05 23 at 45205 PM

They want to rewrite history. It wouldn't surprise me if future kids get taught that lightbulbs were invented by a woman.

Wow it seems battlefield has fallen to the SJWs. This is the current standard of gaming right now what a joke.

Phuck this gay world. Islamic domination cant come soon enough

I just can't fathom this blatant stupidity and pandering in popular game franchises. At least the people in the comments agree.

View attachment 15872
Same thing happened to COD:WW2.

I was expecting for DICE to show how it's done.
Honestly I've never been so disappointed about a video game.

Same thing happened to COD:WW2.

I was expecting for DICE to show how it's done.
Honestly I've never been so disappointed about a video game.
Try playing indie and unpopular games. They're usually better than the mainstream crap pumped out every year.

sjws call this historically accurate

Jfc I used to love battlefield when it was focused on realism. BF1 was decent but every expansion involved female characters and true to pretend females were. Big part of WWi. Nothing is scared

Battlefield is just a cashgrab franchise

Jfc I used to love battlefield when it was focused on realism. BF1 was decent but every expansion involved female characters and true to pretend females were. Big part of WWi. Nothing is scared
They added females only in the russian dlc but still it's a fucking joke and so disrespectful to all men who fought the war.

numales in the comments "yeah but wahmen fought in french resistance"

Those few women who "fought" in ww2 are irrelevant. It's just a sorry excuse for these feminists and numales to push their sjw "empower wahmen" agenda.

Edit:

What a surprise. EA are deleting all comments that call them out for their bullshit.

Sjw's silencing everyone who disagrees with their bullshit. That's a classic.

Last edited:
I'm a big fan of Battlefield, my username "BFP" actually means Battle Field Player.
That's practically the only game i play but i think i'm gonna have to boycott this one.
It's useless to write negative comments on their video if later we buy this game.
They would only feel they fucked up if that had financial consequences.

#boycottbattlefieldV

Stop buying this shit and get the alt rightfags to do the same.

Cool. not buying then, JFL.

women fought in no wars, but want more rights than disfigured war veterans.

I lost it during the livestream.

Wait till gta6 comes out. Gaming will officially be over

Lmao dead game and dead franchise

Cod used to piss all of it, remember MW3 vs BF3? :lul::lul::lul: Wasn't even a contest. (Cod is cucked with femoid soldiers now too though)
It's slowly dying but there's still plenty players. 67k people are playing on all platforms atm.
there is more people playing black ops 2 right now then :lul:, a game which came out in 2012.

Last edited:
fuck battlefield, always in the shadow of COD

Battlefield Vagina lmao.

This is seriously depressing

Looks so fake and cheesy.

I'm pretty sure that's not what wwii was like lol.

DoD Source 4ever.

They should have made Battlefield: Middle East that features modern conflicts.

Choose Rebels, Taliban, Hezbollah, ISIS, Kurds, Al Queda, etc.

They should have made Battlefield: Middle East that features modern conflicts.

Choose Rebels, Taliban, Hezbollah, ISIS, Kurds, Al Queda, etc.
That wouldn't really work imo. Unless it's some fictional terrorist group that has access to the same kinda weaponry and tech as coalition forces.

call of duty world at war still remains as one of the best World War II games fuck this sjw shit

That wouldn't really work imo. Unless it's some fictional terrorist group that has access to the same kinda weaponry and tech as coalition forces.

Why wouldn't it work? They could even have suicide bombers jfl.

call of duty world at war still remains as one of the best World War II games fuck this sjw shit
I really enjoyed campaign. Noone of this michael bay hero bullshit like in cod:ww2 just violence and chaos like it is in real world.

remember the brave women that stormed the beach of normandie on June 6 1944. RESPECT WOMYN

last shooter i played was black ops 2, the black ops cod games are the only ones i get. so ill be picking up 4 even if its just for zombies.

also lol @ the devs / publishers like EA who pander to this SJW bullshit, literally disgracing ww2 history by depicting foids on the front-lines. KEK

last shooter i played was black ops 2, the black ops cod games are the only ones i get. so ill be picking up 4 even if its just for zombies.

also lol @ the devs / publishers like EA who pander to this SJW bullshit, literally disgracing ww2 history by depicting foids on the front-lines. KEK

Makes me sick

The protagonists here look like irregular/resistance fighters, which is less egregious than if they were portraying regular service members.

I guess the worry here is the issue of over-representation, and (of course) if playing as a female soldier becomes an option for every theater of war/campaign. I'll play it by ear for now.

Video game industry is shit nowadays. Just give me kingdom hearts 3 so I can die in piece. Tbh I probably won't even play it because I don't have a console lol at my life I just play league

I'm a big fan of Battlefield, my username "BFP" actually means Battle Field Player.
That's practically the only game i play but i think i'm gonna have to boycott this one.
It's useless to write negative comments on their video if later we buy this game.
They would only feel they fucked up if that had financial consequences.

#boycottbattlefieldV
thats what i've been thinking about on some of these games. I mean, people can complain all they want, but if they still buy the game then nothing will change.

Running out of series to play because of normalfags ruining them.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back