Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Battle of the Betas

Redpill Robert

Redpill Robert

Supreme Gentleman. King of Incels. Pro slut-shamer
★★★

Typical thirsty Indian beta vs. typical beta whiteknight cuck.

Notice how throughout the whole thing, this vacuous hole did not acknowledge either of them.

Who won? You decide!

>keep your mouth shut beach
:feelsahh:

Whoever thought that giving validation to females via Social Media actually works.

While these two whiteknights fight online, Carley is having hardcore sex with the Chad who doesn't even like her selfies.

"Shrikant" is such a fucking beta Indian name too. Nontheless I think the currycel "won."
>keep your mouth shut beach
:feelsahh:

I want to fuck she.

Indian betas are just creepy as hell.

While i have a low opinion of the dirty curry who probably doesn't poo in the loo or wipe his arse i think the white beta white knight cuck came off worse. Fucking thirsty betas fighting over some dirty roastie who is probably getting plowed by Chad right now.

These fuckers are so low IQ it's staggering tbh

Like how do you devolve so much as a species, no hate to the currycels out there but just what the fuck, your entire culture is basically a "i wan fuk ur pusy" meme or shitting in the streets.

Whoever thought that giving validation to females via Social Media actually works.

While these two whiteknights fight online, Carley is having hardcore sex with the Chad who doesn't even like her selfies.

Truth.

Also the white beta calling it by its name as if he actually knows it or something: textbook beta behavior. His inferiority complex toward women just shows so badly he'll be lucky to ever even get some pity-puss from a used up landwhale -- and he'll be eternally thankful for even that.

But yeah, I am SICK AND TIRED of these bluepilled beta cucks that just do not fucking GET IT.

They will learn eventually lol.

I wonder what would happen if social media ceased to exist. Like would women die from attention withdrawal?

Like how do you devolve so much as a species, no hate to the currycels out there but just what the fuck, your entire culture is basically a "i wan fuk ur pusy" meme or shitting in the streets.

The food is good at least. Although with the complete lack of hygiene I've witnessed from most of them I'm kind of scared to eat it now.

The curry ANNIHILATED the white cuck

An illiterate beta curry male beat the hell out of the white cuck badly here. It was hilarious to read though. And being an Indian it was hard for me to read those comments from other inceltears stereotyping Indians here. But, never mind ," Shut up beach". JFL

Damn just imagine two low tier girls fighting over us? That’s life as a women.

The food is good at least. Although with the complete lack of hygiene I've witnessed from most of them I'm kind of scared to eat it now.
just kidding !! there is no hygiene in these currycels..

I'm going with the indian. anyone that starts a sentence with "you sir" needs a bullet to the face.

lol at this shit. you see it everywhere sad idiots who are probably wanting to pay money for average woman panties or a box of her shit.

Reminder that incels are beta by definition and this is just cope

Hi dear can u open up ur cloth and send pic of bobs and vegana
Lets have sex with my one feet pinus u can enjoy a lot

Fuarrrrrrkkkk. Whoever thought giving internet access to these curries in remote villages was a good idea needs to be skinned alive.

Fyckkk why are curries like this, why do they have to be born this way fml. No wonder girls don’t like curries

Hitler killed the wrong kind of people. Should have just nuked India and we wouldn’t have “ bobs and vegene meme”

It's pretty easy to generalise a whole race, but it's not right of course. There are low IQ idiots in every race group.

It's like me saying black people just act like thugs, spread AIDS and get locked up. But then, while this is somewhat true, the last American president was a black man who fit none of these stereotypes. Indians in the west usually have the highest incomes and do the best degrees at university. Good and bad in all race groups. This is why I hate racists so much. (not saying you are one though)