Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Battle of the acronyms. JBW vs JBB, which theory holds more water?

JBW vs BBC, which theory holds more water?

• JBW

Votes: 16 64.0%
  • BBC

Votes: 9 36.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
VincentVanCope

VincentVanCope

M̶e̶n̶t̶a̶l̶c̶e̶l̶ Mentally ill Truecel
★★★★
You can believe both of them to be bullshit. But which is less bullshit?

this isnt even a debate. BBC is a myth just like unicorns and dragons. JBW is actually REAL and heavily backed by statistics whilst BBC is opposed heavily by statistics

this isnt even a debate. BBC is a myth just like unicorns and dragons. JBW is actually REAL and heavily backed by statistics whilst BBC is opposed heavily by statistics

I tend to agree tbh. Foids of every race seem to ADORE the white man.

Both are bullshit tbh. Neither hold water.

If you’re ugly then you’re doomed. Skin color is cope.

They’re equal. Blacks and whites are at the top of the racial hierarchy and so they get pretty much all foids of all races.. the difference between JBW is BBC is minimal..

Real true JBW only works on Asian foids though.. they’re extremely self hating, their men have 0 dimorphism, and culturally they worship whites.. merely being white is enough to mog all Asian men and fuck their women.

LOL.

I am a white incel.

But to deny JBW is fucking retarded.

The scientific data is there. The reality of the situation is there. the chadfish experiments are there.

When people have challenged the idea that whites have a massive advantage on here, they've all claimed they'd do the tinder experiments and they've never come back with anything that contradicts anything.

BBC on the other hand is a fucking meme.

Don't be basement IQcels

BBC cucks JBW as he watches :feelsthink:

BBC because big dick propaganda and we all know roasties love big dicks. Also thug culture. Roasties love thugs/criminals.

JBW in Asia, JBB in the West

Depends where you live.

JBW. White people are worshipped everywhere in the world. Black people are worshipped only in Europe and North America.

Both bullshit. JBW is less bullshit

Neither, if you are ugly nothing matters. JBW in Asia is a meme if you are ugly.

JBW. White people are worshipped everywhere in the world. Black people are worshipped only in Europe and North America.

Anything outside of Europe or NA is irrelevant though

JBW in Asia, JBB in the West

true, its all based on the locationpill.
also local politics regarding race usually apply. I live in the blue part of a swing state and this place is crawling with SocDems so yeah

looks do matter, but to a certain extent based on the other two/three.

my personal opinion, is that nominally white countries you can't be black and incel no matter what. women will sell out because of NPC biological programming that must be patronized through authoritative means.
and as long as the jews exist, this will continue to happen.
the extermination of them and liberal whites will ensure that every race prevails.

It's Face-Height-Frame before race

Women are whores.. it doesn't matter what or who they whore too, they are still cock hopping Bonobo brained whores. They look for the tallest, nicest looking chad, whatever colour they feel like trying or whoever is available at the time and fuck him like a whore. If a white woman was captured by ISIS she would be wet at the thought of carrying their bastard children. Same the other way round. Stop hating men of different races and start hating women of all races. Way too much friendly fire when race comes into the Incels way of thinking.

Edit: Tyrone, Chang whatever a hole wants she can get on speed dial.

It doesn't matter.
If you're ugly, your race won't do shit.

They go for the most dominant race; so in West the most popular music is black music, blacks are always portrayed as strong, powerful, intelligent on TV, films etc. In Asia they worship white culture and white features so obviously whites are perceived as dominant there.

+1

JBW=get ugly ass east asian whores
JBB=get hot golden age blondes

jailbait white or jailbait black for me it's jbw

JBW is the biggest lie in human history. It an advanced form of cope created by mentally ill asians and indians along with weird racist alt-right whitecels. It has ZERO validity and in 2018 the only true theories are Just Be Black and Just Be An Ethnic Thug.

Imagine being so low IQ you think JBB is real. lmao.

Imagine being so low IQ you think JBB is real. lmao.
Imagine believing anything that is JBX where X is anything but attractive, high status, and not mentally disabled. JBW is a cope because the very statistics that all JBW spammers use clearly show that white people also get rejected - there is not a single statistic showing that 100% of white men get laid or can get laid. They show that being white is better than being ethnic, which is true for most of the world I imagine. "Better" does not mean "good." The OkCupid statistics prove that. White men get more positive feedback than ethnics, but that is a group measurement - it doesn't consider outliers like truecel whites.

JBE/JBB/BBC is even more outlandish and retarded because it is again extrapolating the fetishes exposed by sensationalist journalists that seek to sell copies or generate ad revenue on their site by saying that Japanese females are attracted to gorillas, or the repetitive anecdotal evidence of British moms going to Africa to get piped, so on and so forth.

Both theories are dumb as fuck copes for representatives of either side. Asking which one is less stupid is stupid in and of itself. That's like two people trying to buy a car with a handful of change, and then asking "but which one of us has more though?" Neither theory stands up to reality or any of the statistics they claim to be based on.

The constant racewars on this site are fucking moronic. You can be incel at any height, weight, age or of any race, nationality, creed, whatever the fuck if the rest of your shit is fucked up. JBW and JBB/BBC are both insanely low IQ because they try to ignore the fact that inceldom doesn't have a uniform face or cause and they seek to unify it under one banner of race, the same way that mass media erroneously summarizes us as alt-right whites. At least try to be a step above the fucking Buzzfeed journalists, people.

BBC because big dick propaganda and we all know roasties love big dicks. Also thug culture. Roasties love thugs/criminals.

I just love how the hardcore anti-bbc theorists call everyone who argues against them "autistic basement dwellers" yet almost every normie in the planet is shocked when they see a black incel. Nobody is shocked by white incels.

Imagine believing anything that is JBX where X is anything but attractive, high status, and not mentally disabled. JBW is a cope because the very statistics that all JBW spammers use clearly show that white people also get rejected - there is not a single statistic showing that 100% of white men get laid or can get laid. They show that being white is better than being ethnic, which is true for most of the world I imagine. "Better" does not mean "good." The OkCupid statistics prove that. White men get more positive feedback than ethnics, but that is a group measurement - it doesn't consider outliers like truecel whites.
JBW doesn't mean literally all White men can get laid by all women ever, it means as a White man you have a MUCH better chance of ascending, ESPECIALLY in Asia, but it's still a very significant different in the west (As proven with western dating statistics).
Statistically it's proven that being White gives you a FAR better chance in dating, and in Asia it's practically a guarantee you can find someone as a White man, all but the lowest .1% of White men can find a girlfriend and wife in their age range in Asia.

Dismissing the statistics with "Not all White people fall under JBW!" is just like blue pilled cucks dismissing black pill statistics by saying "NAWALT THOUGH! THE STATISTICS DONT SAY THAT 100% OF WIMENZ ARE LIKE THIS U MISOGYNISTIC INCEL!!!". It's a very weak defense.

Again, i'd like to restate the fact that JBW theory isn't literally meant to mean "Whites can't be incel", it's a misnomer that's latched on to this phenomenon, but if you are White you have a far, far, far, far better chance of not being incel than an ethnic.

Both theories are dumb as fuck copes for representatives of either side. Asking which one is less stupid is stupid in and of itself. That's like two people trying to buy a car with a handful of change, and then asking "but which one of us has more though?" Neither theory stands up to reality or any of the statistics they claim to be based on.

The constant racewars on this site are fucking moronic. You can be incel at any height, weight, age or of any race, nationality, creed, whatever the fuck if the rest of your shit is fucked up. JBW and JBB/BBC are both insanely low IQ because they try to ignore the fact that inceldom doesn't have a uniform face or cause and they seek to unify it under one banner of race, the same way that mass media erroneously summarizes us as alt-right whites. At least try to be a step above the fucking Buzzfeed journalists, people.

This is such a ridiculous comment.
One side constantly backs up what they say with statistics and scientific research and are willing to have a proper debate with evidence (Just like the blackpill as a whole), whilst the other side shitposts, spams, and cherry picks single images and videos to try and prove their point.

Both sides aren't even close to being equally "bad". I'm not gonna say I don't see JBW spammers and cherry pickers, they exist and i've made an entire thread calling out their bullshit use of "JBW" as a smokescreen to deflect all criticisms due to them being ethnic. You've probably had to remove a bunch of these JBW spammer posts yourself.
But one side is very clearly unproductive and unwilling to have a proper debate, because quite frankly, they don't have any evidence to back their "JBE/JBB/BBC" theories up. Whereas the other side comes to the table with proper statistics always in hand.

Even the moderate "locationpill JBB" autists don't have evidence to back them up.

JBW wins by a landslide

...almost every normie in the planet is shocked when they see a black incel. Nobody is shocked by white incels.

Never thought about it that way. I was 100% sure JBW blew JBB out the water but now I'm leaning 70:30.

Never thought about it that way. I was 100% sure JBW blew JBB out the water but now I'm leaning 70:30.
I still place JBW on top largely because of noodlewhores, but the guys saying that being black hurts your smv are even more deluded than the sub-8 theorists.

I just love how the hardcore anti-bbc theorists call everyone who argues against them "autistic basement dwellers" yet almost every normie in the planet is shocked when they see a black incel. Nobody is shocked by white incels.
There's a good explanation about this, it's someone else post. Basically blacks tend to approach way more than whites, increasing their chances of getting something. Not all blacks are like that, though. Careless, 0 inib.

JBW in Asia, proven big time
BBC and Ethnic-Thugging in white countries
Curries and Asians are fucked tho

Both are copes