Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Battle of the acronyms. JBW vs JBB, which theory holds more water?

JBW vs BBC, which theory holds more water?

• JBW

Votes: 16 64.0%
  • BBC

Votes: 9 36.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
https://theblog.okcupid.com/race-and-attraction-2009-2014-107dcbb4f060

How many times do we have to go over this:
1*ipth1CKFInDcIipq_yqHvw.png
1*f2XrwNtOkGf6840871tuxA.png
1*WyrQAH4srL2XIHcQUXG4EQ.png

1*K6eUnoo5blIPVL7XK-h5lw.png
1*3IpLVOKV0cxUkhuNXHvA9A.png
1*NZbz63WenLrHWsNAcOrYsg.png

I would like everyone to pay close attention to the "women rating men" sections, notice a reoccurring theme?

A lot of the green seems to be piling up on the white side........... hmmmm I wonder why, its as if the white race is favored by all hmmmmm

Naaaaaaaaaaah - "JBW ISN'T REAL, BOTH ARE EQUALLY BULLSHIT"

You have to literally deny reality to think this. Its in your face everyday and the stats exist to back it up. JBW isn't a theory, its a reality.

JBW in Asia, proven big time
BBC and Ethnic-Thugging in white countries
Curries and Asians are fucked tho

Here's how this is a false and disingenuous statement

JBW requires THAT YOU JUST BE WHITE
JBB/BBC
requires THAT YOU HAVE A BIG DICK AND/OR ACT LIKE A NIGGER (thugmaxxing)

Do you see how that's an unfair comparison, one person can literally just be themselves, the other has to magically become more physically endowed and/or change their personality.

That's the entire flaw of saying that JBB works too, a white man just has to be white to capitalize on JBW, a black man has to basically be Tyrone or pretend to be a thug to make JBB work, in other words IT DOESN'T WORK.

Last edited:
I just love how the hardcore anti-bbc theorists call everyone who argues against them "autistic basement dwellers" yet almost every normie in the planet is shocked when they see a black incel. Nobody is shocked by white incels.

BAM !!!

And there is a truth bomb that every JBW SPAMMER cannot answer !!

you guys miss the big factor which is quality/looks, those graphs about who prefers what means shit.,

A white guy going so SEasia will only have access to the BOTTOM TIER asian girls, the absolute trash of society, that is all he can get.

black guys going to places like europe have access to PRIME tier white girls, even below average black guys can punch well above their weight in looksmatch. Women will always date up, except if the guy is black they will be prepared to date down a few points

Blacks in america have ascend from literal to slaves to fucking prime white women, no other race has ascended that far, ever

you guys miss the big factor which is quality/looks, those graphs about who prefers what means shit.,

A white guy going so SEasia will only have access to the BOTTOM TIER asian girls, the absolute trash of society, that is all he can get.

black guys going to places like europe have access to PRIME tier white girls, even below average black guys can punch well above their weight in looksmatch. Women will always date up, except if the guy is black they will be prepared to date down a few points

Blacks in america have ascend from literal to slaves to fucking prime white women, no other race has ascended that far, ever

absolutely. i have mentioned this many times. JBB is the only true theory in 2018 !!!

jbb by a long shot just because it pisses off ethnics

Black men are sex objects, black men are considered the epitome of masculinity and sex appeal. Black men are naturally taller and fitter than whites, every black guy I’ve known had a six pack. Almost all major celebrities are black, white zoomers do their best to imitate black people, look at any video of zoomer girls on tiktok and they’ll be dancing to nigger music. Western culture as a whole has become black centric. On top of that whether BBC is true or not girls believe it. You can’t be an incel if you’re black.

Black men are sex objects, black men are considered the epitome of masculinity and sex appeal. Black men are naturally taller and fitter than whites, every black guy I’ve known had a six pack. Almost all major celebrities are black, white zoomers do their best to imitate black people, look at any video of zoomer girls on tiktok and they’ll be dancing to nigger music. Western culture as a whole has become black centric. On top of that whether BBC is true or not girls believe it. You can’t be an incel if you’re black.
@Colvin76

this isnt even a debate. BBC is a myth just like unicorns and dragons. JBW is actually REAL and heavily backed by statistics whilst BBC is opposed heavily by statistics

You've been brainwashed by the Jews bro.

Blacks have like a 70% obesity rate and theyre shorter than whites on average.

Also blacks and whites have the same average dick size

This thread old af

Closed the poll on the same day

Both are proven to be true. If you are white you go to SEA and if you are black then go to Eastern Europe.

You've been brainwashed by the Jews bro.

Blacks have like a 70% obesity rate and theyre shorter than whites on average.

Also blacks and whites have the same average dick size
I know what I said is bullshit, but so is JBW theory yet I still see JBW being posted all the time. What I just said about black males is no less absurd than the idea that you just have to be white

I know what I said is bullshit, but so is JBW theory yet I still see JBW being posted all the time. What I just said about black males is no less absurd than the idea that you just have to be white
BOTH JBW and JBB are bullshit.

White, black, green, whatever, regardless of race, any man who is ugly or short is incel.

If you see shit like "whites can't be incel" REPORT IT FOR RACE BAIT / TROLLING

JBC: Just be canine

The more trashy and more into rap music a foid is the more things shift toward JBB.

As a hopeless whitecel I have a hard time believing in jbw for obvious reasons. However I've never been SEAmaxxing, I live in a predominantly white country full of white Tallfag chadlites. Even some of them are unlucky.

Still I guess jbw is more effective. SEAmaxxing for whites is real and it's definitely an effective method even for old fucks.