Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Batman Beyond Episode "Hooked Up"

Phallusy

Phallusy

ForeverGreycel
★★★★★
Anyone seen that old Batman Beyond episode "Hooked Up" which originally aired in 1999?

I think that "evil, addictive tech" in the episode would surely help incels and would avoid a lot of problems. So what if they die or fall into a coma from "serotonin overdose in their brains" (as it was described by old Bruce Wayne), they would die in the happiest of states.

The villain, Spellbinder, is truly blackpilled in this episode. Some of his quotes, you can say can come from this forum.

So anyway, the episode starts off with some poor incel looking kid, but he's a huge rockstar performing for a huge crowd, has groupies all over him wanting him to sign body parts, managers wanting to sign him, walks into a limo with three attractive foids, and before he gets to kiss them, his machine and drug is cut off and he falls from suspended animation, where he's told "further payment is required to continue." He screams "please put me back in, it hurts out here!" He then resorts to stealing and his body aches as he's eagerly awaiting his next fix.

A foid is introduced to the machine as well. You see her in a horse and carriage with a "Chad" bf who just got promoted and states he could lose his job if people found out he was dating an employee. But he doesn't care and he proposes to her, asking her to marry him. So her dream is basically Chad asking her to marry him. As she's screaming with excitement, before she gets to answer, her machine is shut off, you see her floating in her bubble, drooling and frothing at the mouth. She lay unconscious as she probably OD'd. Spellbinder just looks at her on the floor and tells his thugs to "throw this trash out" or something like that.

There's other shit to the episode, but I'm just pointing out the hallmark parts. I guess it's like VR heroin in the future.

Batman beyond is full of blackpills. I remember an episode about a villain that's a subhuman rat like incel living in a sewer. He kidnaps batman's girl which was his oneitis the whole time. She rejects him and he tries to kill her. Batman has to go save her in the end. Here it is lol...

http://dcau.wikia.com/wiki/Rats

It's a shame we have to search as far as Batman Beyond to find a cartoon with the most subtle of blackpills

I think that "evil, addictive tech" in the episode would surely help incels and would avoid a lot of problems. So what if they die or fall into a coma from "serotonin overdose in their brains" (as it was described by old Bruce Wayne), they would die in the happiest of states.

I would choose to die over a serotonin overdose from real manko, not synthetic manko.

Though it would most likely be death from dopamine overdose. Possibly from sperm depletion.

I would choose to die over a serotonin overdose from real manko, not synthetic manko.

Though it would most likely be death from dopamine overdose. Possibly from sperm depletion.
Real manko is not an option for incels.

Btw, it's funny how the black girl's dream is to have a white style family life where daddy is around and she's always getting straight A's. You think that segment is real until later she walks into a ghetto home with no one around.

Also at the end when she chose to save Terry, it's because she realized that foids live life on easy mode. The incel wouldn't have done that. Hell, there wasn't even a happy ending for the incel. But that's life.

Nice blast from the past. I don't remember this particular episode, But batman Beyond was one of my favourite saturday morning cartoon (we had no cable and lived in a dead spot so this was the only day something good ran.), I guess for a reason.

Love that 80ies / 90ies aesthetic they used.

A lot of science fiction and in particular cyberpunk has always been extremely blackpilled on multiple levels and predicted a lot of our technologies and our todays problems. If you want to explore a genre, that is not ruined by normies, I can only recommend it.

Batman beyond is full of blackpills. I remember an episode about a villain that's a subhuman rat like incel living in a sewer. He kidnaps batman's girl which was his oneitis the whole time. She rejects him and he tries to kill her. Batman has to go save her in the end. Here it is lol...

http://dcau.wikia.com/wiki/Rats

Holy shit, I remember that episode, how did I forget? Lol

Very good show. Lots of strangely disturbing plotlines for a kids show.

I remember watching that rat episode as a kid. It's so strange seeing these episodes in english. Indeed a blackpill cartoon.

Very good show. Lots of strangely disturbing plotlines for a kids show.

I seem to remember when it first debuted, it was at prime time like at 7pm on a Sunday night if I'm not mistaken. I think it was on that WB channel that was around at that time. They were promoting and hyping the hell out of BB back in its debut. I saw the first few, they were good. Never really saw all of them. I preferred Batman the Animated Series from the early 90s more.

I do remember an episode where kids are going wild over a "gene-splicing" trend that becomes popular. Basically the tattoo/piercings of the future, but in this case, people splice their genes to take on animal features and what not. Looking back, it reminds a lot of the trans trend that's going on today.

Why are villains the ones with the good ideas all the time?

I wasn’t even in existence when this aired

Holy shit, I remember that episode, how did I forget? Lol

That ending was depressingly realistic the roastie whore murdered(or more like incinerated alive) the ratcel and his pets without anyone saying anything about it and she went to have sex with the violent chad

It's a shame we have to search as far as Batman Beyond to find a cartoon with the most subtle of blackpills
It wasn't so subtle. The episode "April Moon" was blackpilled af. I just wish I had had a better appreciation for what I was seeing at the time. That episode depicted Alpha fucks beta bucks long before we ever had a proper phrase for it.

And FWIW Batman Beyond as a whole is amazing. One of the best parts of the DCAU for sure.

Sounds like Bed bath and beyond.

I thought only a handful even knew that this show existed outside of the return of the joker movie

Cope

That guy who proposed to the foid was a betabux

I like Justice League episode where Owl Man wants to destroy universe. Asked why he replies: because it is only action one could take, that would have any purpose.
Could not agree more.

That ending was depressingly realistic the roastie whore murdered(or more like incinerated alive) the ratcel and his pets without anyone saying anything about it and she went to have sex with the violent chad
Damn!

Gonna have to rewatch asap
Sounds like Bed bath and beyond.
Bloodbath and beyond (the ER edition)

Why are villains the ones with the good ideas all the time?
These shows are made for kids. They put the ideas out there and attach it them to villains so that you will subconsciously associate such ideas with an evil person. When you grow up, you'll become a Blue Pill Cuck who will fight people with these ideas, like Cuck Tears do.

I remember there was one episode of Batman TAS where the Penguin was going legit. No more crime. Soon he meets this beautiful woman who is nice to him, and actually dates him; something he has never experienced before because of his grotesque appearance. He dotes on her, he lives for her, he proposes to her. Except it turns out she is doing this as some sort of elaborate prank. When this is revealed, and the Penguin sees her love is a lie, he immediately reverts back to crime.

Writer Paul Dini worked on a lot of these shows, and as I recall he's a big fat guy.

I like Justice League episode where Owl Man wants to destroy universe. Asked why he replies: because it is only action one could take, that would have any purpose.
Could not agree more.

Owlman was just a rich spoiled Chad that got tired of life on easy mode and wanted to destroy all existence because of it.
He is basically a grown up more pathetic version of Elliot rogers because unlike him he actually has money, power and bitches.

Batman and comics in general tend to be blackpilled as fuck if you look hard enough.
All the heroes are chads and stacies with good looks, lots of cash and nothing better to do in their lives so they go out and beat up random people who are struggling to get by for fun. Most of the villians sometimes get lucky and have an accident happen to them which gives them powers but the heroes are always there to maintain the status quo so they never get ahead despite it.

These shows are made for kids. They put the ideas out there and attach it them to villains so that you will subconsciously associate such ideas with an evil person. When you grow up, you'll become a Blue Pill Cuck who will fight people with these ideas, like Cuck Tears do.

Yeah its truly subtle brainwashing.
Some manage to break it and we get stuff like this.

https://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/StrawmanHasAPoint

https://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/VillainHasAPoint

https://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/AntiVillain

"You can't have heroes and villains when the wrong side is making the best sense."
Roger Ebert reviewing I Am Sam

Batman Beyond as a whole is amazing. One of the best parts of the DCAU for sure.
on the shoulders of giants