Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious BasedShaman is Our Greatest Ally

I've got his number.
That attention whore is just acting. In real he hates us like everyone else. He does it for the sake of an opportunity for him to make money off of us.

That is probably the bitter truth. I want to try and take him on face value but reality be a harsh mistress.

I think Based Shaman is genuine in his sentiments. He seems to want to us to be able to get laid. Though there probably is monetary incentive to make some JewTube sheckles I think he wants to be some motivational speaker / life coach or some shit. Just my two sheckles.

Def a :bluepill: cuck tho.

How is he helping us? I haven't even took the black pill yet but there's no way he can help. Is he doing anything to make me more attractive? Less insecure? The girl I had crush on literally made fun of me being a virgin. He can't help us man.

He's making money reading out our posts you tardcels. He's a typical lazy no inspiration clickbait youtuber and idiots like OP encourage him to continue his little game.

Fuck there are some stupid people here.

How is he helping us? I haven't even took the black pill yet but there's no way he can help. Is he doing anything to make me more attractive? Less insecure? The girl I had crush on literally made fun of me being a virgin. He can't help us man.

He is selling a false hope if I was to be honest with myself. Makes little difference at the end of the day.

You clearly have taken the blackpill.
He's making money reading out our posts you tardcels. He's a typical lazy no inspiration clickbait youtuber and idiots like OP encourage him to continue his little game.

Fuck there are some stupid people here.

You're stupid, by not watching his videos you are depriving him of money and he may stop.

"its impossible to bait BasedShaman"

lol, easy, tell him he's product of rape because of having a black father.

I think it's insulting that a non-incel is trying to assert himself as the de-facto voice for incels. Based Shaman is the Rachel Dolezal of incels. If anyone deserves the current leader title, I think it's FACEANDLMS. We need more rational incel voices outside this forum spreading blackpills.

He looks like One Punch Man and he says he is mixed so he knows mixed martial arts!!

Maxresdefault