Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

BasedShaman is honestly pretty good, he doesn't mock us like other normies

I

iiiTeMpeR

Banned
-
[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KxLgwhu7MVQ[/video]

My dad was a "helicopter parent", so that's partly why I don't have any confidence.

His ER videos are entertaining.

The comments in that video are filled with normies lol

His Patreon should pay for humane incel euthanasias

Sparrows Song said:
His Patreon should pay for humane incel euthanasias
This

From my experience with him, he is just there to "summarize" phenomena. He simply reads what is posted by others.

I have yet to view a lot of critical analysis being done by him.

KyloRen said:
From my experience with him, he is just there to "summarize" phenomena. He simply reads what is posted by others.
I have yet to view a lot of critical analysis being done by him.
He's a bit of a brainlet, I remember him once being confused by the word placate and acted like it was simplified Mandarin.

coldmachinery said:
He's a bit of a brainlet, I remember him once being confused by the word placate and acted like it was simplified Mandarin.

Yeah! I've seen him struggle with some vocabulary as well.

KyloRen said:
coldmachinery said:
Yeah! I've seen him struggle with some vocabulary as well.
I like it though, it's kinda cute.

I thought that his response to the previous thread was very measured and overall respectable. He didn't sperg out like some of the more pathetic ragers online would, going apeshit, pointing and mocking, "LOOK AT WHAT THESE PATHETIC INCELS SAID ABOUT ME LOL CAN U GUYS BELIEVE IT?!?!" etc. It would have been very easy to misrep this website or the people making the comments, but he didn't. Made me interested to check out more of his content, and while it's not quite my cup of tea as I don't really listen/watch opinion/summary pieces on social phenomena and the like, I don't see what people were making a fuss about. Maybe I'm the one making a fuss of other people's reactions, considering it's too easy for people to just drop and off-hand comment like "He's a cuck" in any thread about any topic and it wouldn't really be out of place here.

Either way, I don't think he's doing any harm.

Some of his performances are just legendary. This video had me bawling: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u4idwM_V-pU

He does a great Seung-Hui Cho and Ricardo Lopez impression too.