Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Basedcel trait] You acknowledge the flaws of all races, including your own

• Thread starter Deleted member 33560
  • Start date
Deleted member 33560

Deleted member 33560

The Shitting Overlord
-
For me, I acknowledge that the women of my race are some of the most toxic, hypergamous cunts on the planet that contribute daily to BBC Racemixxing and the suicide of Bald Manlets. Also even the white men in power are notorious GigaCucks who only want to make money off of retard leftists.

what is your race? And do you acknowledge any of the flaws with it?

My race is conquering Europe rn

I don't have race, I'm mixed

Basically everything bad associated with jews. Except the high IQ to pull it off. :feelsbadman:

For me, I acknowledge that the women of my race are some of the most toxic, hypergamous cunts on the planet that contribute daily to BBC Racemixxing and the suicide of Bald Manlets. Also even the white men in power are notorious GigaCucks who only want to make money off of retard leftists.

what is your race? And do you acknowledge any of the flaws with it?
White. Better speaking: German. Everything about modern Germans is cucked. We celebrate everyone except ourselves, the boomers always give condescending advice to everyone, our women are rude whores that think being rude equals being smart/powerful/witty, we devolve into an Ebonics speaking shithole (with Denglisch and other abominations) and we emulate everything from the burger eaters and Tommies. We are a massively broken country socially speaking with people looking down on everyone below them as unworthy filth and envying everyone even a cent above them. And the youth is needless to say degenerate af.

My race is conquering Europe rn
iu

Yes, when I need to see the flaws of my race, I just go to r/AznIdentity

My race is gullible and is actively genociding itself, and fat.

I'm a sand nigger, we ugly af and our finest dilcacy is nasty fermented fish.

My race are the smartest people on earth, too bad they are cutting everyone's dick off

Foid degeneracy transcends race.

White. Better speaking: German. Everything about modern Germans is cucked. We celebrate everyone except ourselves, the boomers always give condescending advice to everyone, our women are rude whores that think being rude equals being smart/powerful/witty, we devolve into an Ebonics speaking shithole (with Denglisch and other abominations) and we emulate everything from the burger eaters and Tommies. We are a massively broken country socially speaking with people looking down on everyone below them as unworthy filth and envying everyone even a cent above them. And the youth is needless to say degenerate af.
Such a pity what has become of Germany

ABANDON. THE BLACK. COMMUNITY.

It is not redeemable

wtf is denglisch? :feelshaha::feelshaha:
Denglisch = Deutsch + Englisch (a mixture between German and English) - it's our ebonics, people randomly intersperse english words in their sentences or just speak English midway through, they fetishize everything from England/America

i'm white and tbh there's no race i hate more than other cumskins. absolute cucks nigger-jew-rapefugee lovers despite the same people wanting them extinct and women sympathizers who destroy society. it's been over for our race since 1945

A few bragfags (not basedcels) in this thread already. One is a jew with "student of PPEcel" in his description.

Denglisch = Deutsch + Englisch (a mixture between German and English) - it's our ebonics, people randomly intersperse english words in their sentences or just speak English midway through, they fetishize everything from England/America
Kanakisch is the German equivalent of ebonics

Of course, I'm not a bluepilled soy guzzling libtard.

WE WUZ KANGZ!! WE BELT DA PIRAMEDAMS N SHEET!!!

Race supremacy is real. I can't deny this anymore.

Men of my race are the biggest bluepilled cucks on the whole planet

Most of the white girls/women are the biggest, most arrogant and most entitled whores of them all nowadays