Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Based youngcel goes ER in Brazil

ForevrAlone

ForevrAlone

I'm the joker baby.
-
A 16yo youngcel went ER in Brazil last Friday and killed two foid teachers and a young toilet.

He entered the school and started blasting, later he drove to a second school and started shooting there as well. After everything he went home and went to his beach house with his parents as if nothing had happened jfl :feelskek:

His father said that he was severely bullied and had to change schools because of it.

Police managed to capture him after running the plates of the car he used in the shootings (his father's car) and arrested him in the beach house in front of his parents.

Laws regarding young offenders in Brazil are very lenient, I'm sure he'll be out of jail in 3-5 years :feelsLSD:

he got 4 because 1 bitch bled out.

How the fuck
1. Did he shoot TWO schools up but only 3 dead?
2. Nobody called the police or something?

That's just a normal Friday in Brazil. There's a reason why we never hear about shootings there.

Brazil is just the US in 100 years if they won't stop their liberal policies in racemixing. Everyone in Brazil is a mixed low IQ mutt
My brother in Christ, you're literally an Amerimutt

How the fuck
1. Did he shoot TWO schools up but only 3 dead?
2. Nobody called the police or something?
Shit aim would be my guess. Plus we don't have assault rifles like the united shitstates so he had to use a pistol and a revolver.

That's just a normal Friday in Brazil. There's a reason why we never hear about shootings there.

Brazil is just the US in 100 years if they won't stop their liberal policies and racemixing. Everyone in Brazil is a mixed low IQ mutt
Also southern Brazil is almost 100% white. The mutts and niggers are all located in northern and northeast parts of the country.

based. but should have punched or raped some foid inside the school

That's @trying to ascend

Three letter agencies reading this thread: :feelssus::feelswhere: