Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Based White man calling out White fetishising Noodlewhores

Zhou Chang-Xing

Zhou Chang-Xing

Overlord
★★★★★
Screenshot 20230226 184204

@djocharablaikan8601 ⚫ 3 hr ago

"They sound like feminists in the west 10 years ago, "explore", "i dont expect him to support me, i will WORK after i graduate from COLLEGE" (where do you think all the feminists come from?) If she belives any of this BS is important she is already on her way to becoming a "modern women" they ran away from in the first place. Even as a foreigner, Any woman that is looking at me as a "foreigner" and fetishizing me for whatever stereotypes or fantasies they have is a huge red flag for me, woman that goes for foreigners exclusively and doesnt consider any of her local options or isnt desired by local men is another red flag in my eyes, more often than not you are just marrying a local tramp everyone know to steer clear off, i would much rather win over a conservative woman and have to fight with her family and compete with others than to marry a modern woman in the filipines only to discover she is just as spoiled as western women are."

Stormfrontcels who brag about "the undeniability of JBW" forget to mention what kind of toilets have a fetish for men outside of their own group. It's the bottom of the bottom, in the USA the Non-Hispanic African-American men and Hispanic men who get Non-Hispanic White-American wives tend to marry toilets with a lower education, higher body count, and worse looks than the average White toilet.

The toilets that marry foreigners in Thailand aren't doctors or the toilets that local Chang's desire to marry, they're the rubbish their society wants to throw out. The leftover toilets, the shy and nervous toilets, the ugly toilets, the toilets who are bitter at local men for not seeing them as serious relationship material.

Do you really want to take out Chang's trash?

Stuff Eurasian males like described the White men who dated Asian toilets as "Sally's trash Ching Chong is happy to take". But because he grew up in the West he didn't see that his mother was also an outcast who wasn't desired by local men.

Ever notice that it's always the sluts who fetishise White men? Or just foreigners in general? The same applies to White toilets who marry foreign men in the Netherlands, almost all of them are absolute bottom of the barrel toilets nobody wants to associate with and are just used as disposable cum dumpsters but never relationship material.

These are the toilets White men going to the Philippines can expect.

Built for SAC (Small asian cock)

Stormfrontcels who brag about "the undeniability of JBW" forget to mention what kind of toilets have a fetish for men outside of their own group. It's the bottom of the bottom, in the USA the Non-Hispanic African-American men and Hispanic men who get Non-Hispanic White-American wives tend to marry toilets with a lower education, higher body count, and worse looks than the average White toilet.
Stormfrontcels here are too autistic to believe in JBW.

He's right but there's no such thing as a "conservative" woman, there's only a woman restrained by the forces around her.

Stormfrontcels here are too autistic to believe in JBW.
That’s because they are still incel despite being white. It’s just like ethnics who overblow JBW as well.

That’s because they are still incel despite being white. It’s just like ethnics who overblow JBW as well.
Believing that if you're white, then you're fakecel is stupid, yes.
Stormfrontcels here are autistic, meaning that they take absolutely everything they hear literally. To them, Just Be White means literally Just Be White, which is stupid.

True, the whores you get on Tinder are still always going to be hypergamous whores as they are in the West, the only thing that's changed is that whites are a much rarer commodity over there; if you take one of them to the West just on the basis that she fucked you, she'll 100% be ditching you once she gets that green card and getting on that Western cock carousel. You're probably not getting very many traditional virgin village foids. :feelsugh:

Believing that if you're white, then you're fakecel is stupid, yes.
Stormfrontcels here are autistic, meaning that they take absolutely everything they hear literally. To them, Just Be White means literally Just Be White, which is stupid.
It is stupid, until you realize many ethnics have called for banning mayos saying they can’t be incel.

It is stupid, until you realize many ethnics have called for banning mayos saying they can’t be incel.
Well yeah, this is just incredibly exaggerated. Whitecels exist.

the people who date interracial are usually low to mid tier smv people with some mental illness (usually bipolar). this is very, very consistent.

sure, you see some high tier tallfag ethnic guy with a blonde stacy from time to time or a tallfag chad-lite with a high tier noodle becky on rare occasions but for the majority of the time, its two low tier people that were rejected from their own race, settling for each other. You think someone that consistently get attention from mid to high tier people of their own race will consider dating someone of a different race?

as for the majority of noodlewhores, they have low self esteem and will pretty much consider any white guy. obviously, the higher tier noodles will wait longer to settle for a higher smv white dude.

as for fat white foids or even fat latina foids, as fat as they are they still want absolutely nothing to do with asian, indian, or middle eastern men. They will consider some black men but even then, black men are not their first choice as fat white or fat latino men are their first choice.

Last edited:
the people who date interracial are usually low to mid tier smv people
I've seen Chads with asian stacys, I don't know where this myth that its ugly white guys dating asian foids come from.
You think someone that consistently get attention from mid to high tier people of their own race will consider dating someone of a different race?
They do because asian foids are attractive, it's just natural selection at work. LMAO I like how people use data to try to prove JBW but ignore all the okCupid data showing asian foids being rated higher on average than all other races by a large margin, by more than white men outperforming non white men.

I've seen Chads with asian stacys, I don't know where this myth that its ugly white guys dating asian foids come from.

They do because asian foids are attractive, it's just natural selection at work. LMAO I like how people use data to try to prove JBW but ignore all the okCupid data showing asian foids being rated higher on average than all other races by a large margin, by more than white men outperforming non white men.
so just because you've seen some cases of chads with asian stacies, that somehow defeats the fact that the masses of WMAF couples tend to consist of low to mid tier beta white males? anyone with eyes that live in heavy asian populated areas within the US can see that its mostly low tier white males with noodlewhores. because those white males couldn't land white, latina, or middle eastern foids.

attractive people do have options to date outside of their race, but most of the time they don't.

and again, its mostly low tier non-asian males that shoot for noodlewhores. whether they be low tier beta white males, low tier latino, or low tier black males. this is very consistent. if they could get their own race of foids, who tend to have bigger tits, asses, and better faces than noodlewhores, do you think noodlewhores are their first option? no.

again, sure you do see on some occasions, tallfag white chadlites with noodle beckies/stacies, but that is not the norm. same how you do see tallfag tyrone athletes with blonde stacies, but thats not the norm. the norm when it comes to BMWF is a black normie with a fat white landwhale.

this is the reality. you are only denying it because you feel slighted at the fact that its mostly low to mid tier beta white males that are with noodlewhores.

with how difficult it is to land caucasian foids because of how discriminatory caucasian foids are (white foids, latina foids, middle eastern, indian foids), of course noodlewhores are gonna be more popular. the saying here in california goes, if you can't land white, latina, middle eastern foids, your last option is asian. all races of men know this. thats why its always the ugly low value men that have an asian fetish.

Last edited:
View attachment 712438

@djocharablaikan8601 ⚫ 3 hr ago

"They sound like feminists in the west 10 years ago, "explore", "i dont expect him to support me, i will WORK after i graduate from COLLEGE" (where do you think all the feminists come from?) If she belives any of this BS is important she is already on her way to becoming a "modern women" they ran away from in the first place. Even as a foreigner, Any woman that is looking at me as a "foreigner" and fetishizing me for whatever stereotypes or fantasies they have is a huge red flag for me, woman that goes for foreigners exclusively and doesnt consider any of her local options or isnt desired by local men is another red flag in my eyes, more often than not you are just marrying a local tramp everyone know to steer clear off, i would much rather win over a conservative woman and have to fight with her family and compete with others than to marry a modern woman in the filipines only to discover she is just as spoiled as western women are."

The toilets that marry foreigners in Thailand aren't doctors or the toilets that local Chang's desire to marry, they're the rubbish their society wants to throw out. The leftover toilets, the shy and nervous toilets, the ugly toilets, the toilets who are bitter at local men for not seeing them as serious relationship material.

Do you really want to take out Chang's trash?

Stuff Eurasian males like described the White men who dated Asian toilets as "Sally's trash Ching Chong is happy to take". But because he grew up in the West he didn't see that his mother was also an outcast who wasn't desired by local men.

Ever notice that it's always the sluts who fetishise White men? Or just foreigners in general? The same applies to White toilets who marry foreign men in the Netherlands, almost all of them are absolute bottom of the barrel toilets nobody wants to associate with and are just used as disposable cum dumpsters but never relationship material.

These are the toilets White men going to the Philippines can expect.
"conservative women" lmfao ya better luck finding unicorns