Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Based Uzbek teenagers killed local Russian scum in Saint Petersburg | Based Russia

supersoldier

supersoldier

Incel for life.
★★★★★

A 48-year-old man beaten to death in the centre of St Petersburg has become a victim of sudden brutality. He had the misfortune to get in the way of schoolchildren in the San Galli garden, which was closed for the night.

The video of the attack, which took place the day before on Ligovsky Prospekt, was shown in the Main Department of the Ministry of Internal Affairs in St. Petersburg and Leningrad Region. The man did not miss the teenagers at six o'clock in the morning - at this time the garden is still closed. Judging by the footage, this did not prevent him from being inside, the fence did not stop the attackers either.

A 48-year-old resident of Nevsky district was able to call the 112 emergency service, but did not live to see the arrival of medics.

As specified in the head office, the police in the shortest possible time found three aggressors. eighth-grader and ninth-grader detained for two days in the case of intentional infliction of serious harm to health, which caused death by negligence. According to "Fontanka", one of them is fond of football, the second - tourism. The third participant has not reached the age of criminal responsibility - he is 13 y,o.
"It is noteworthy that there was no motive in the aggressive teenagers. The victim got in their way by chance", - noted in the Ministry of internal Affairs.

Media even afraid to name origins of criminals.

Zulfiya, mother of one of the perpetrators.

Local internet community is worried that the investigators may soften the article for the murderers.

In St. Petersburg, schoolchildren from Uzbekistan beat a local resident to death for nothing. This is reported by the media and Telegram channels, publishing a video from the scene of the accident.

The footage shows that the juveniles began to molest the man in the local park. One of the newcomers provoked a fight. On the video it is noticeable that the scumbags take turns beating the victim with fists and feet. After that, they retreated from the scene of the emergency. The Petersburger was still alive.

About the attack, a 48-year-old man reported to the ambulance. He called the medics around 6 A.M the morning. Petersburger managed to tell about the strangers who beat him in the garden "San-Galli" on Ligovsky Avenue and fled. Police officers who arrived on the scene found the victim dead on a bench.

On the same day, two 15-year-old schoolchildren were detained on Veterans Avenue. Both live in the Kirov district, study at a local school and are citizens of Uzbekistan. They did not have the purpose of robbery, the victim did not lose anything. The juvenile brutes simply quenched their thirst for animal cruelty. The teenagers recorded the attack on video. They smashed the man's nose and face.

"Surprisingly, the aggressors had no motive - they killed the man for nothing. The teenagers will soon choose a measure of restraint - they are charged with intentional infliction of grievous harm to health, which caused death by negligence," the media reported.
A criminal case has been opened. Under Article 111, they could face up to 15 years in prison. However, it is reported that the article may be softened to "Hooliganism". Allegedly the Petersburger died not from beatings, but from cardiomyopathy. If the investigation will not see the connection between beating and exacerbation of chronic disease, the article may well be reclassified.
"The beating and death just happened to coincide? A real miracle! Now, after the intervention of the diaspora, it "turned out" that the man died not from the beating itself, but from a chronic disease. Well, it was just a coincidence. And since it was a coincidence, the juvenile killers will get a microscopic sentence for hooliganism at most. Is it worth saying that in migrant blogs, oozing with Russophobia, nationalism and religious fundamentalism, every such case, when it was possible to "solve", is perceived as a guide to action?", - indignant military correspondent Yuri Kotenok.

However, the Investigative Committee has not yet announced the softening of the article. The resources of the St. Petersburg Investigative Committee indicate that the case is being conducted under Article 111.
"Two 15-year-old teenagers have been detained, the question of choosing a measure of restraint for them is being resolved," the agency's press release says.
Another question remains - there are three in the frame, the fourth is filming, but so far only two migrants are behind bars. Are their accomplices not accessories to the crime? Even if they did not hit, there is an article on abandonment in danger. It should be noted that the mother of one of the outlaws claims that he was almost an angel and did not like to fight. Judging by the video, the mother did not know her son at all.

It is more than likely that diasporas will help to commute the sentence of criminals and then they will be released on parole in a couple of years.

Thousands of uzbeks have been slaughtered as cannon fodder in Ukrainian war

Thousands of uzbeks have been slaughtered as cannon fodder in Ukrainian war
they will still replace locals. And i think that more Buryat people died than immigrants.

’m only mad about the conscription of Dagis
they're based as well

my people
Ohh my bad I didn’t read the “my”.

Well, my racial views are my racial views, so I don’t take back anything I said, but I do hope at least your own family isn’t affected by the conflict

Good mindset to have, the last thing we need is more internal conflict among incels.
Race-related issues are mostly perpetuated by normies/NTs anyway. Blackpilled incels of any race are usually too beaten down by the world to act low inhib and niggerish

it depends

6f6d178d1e3110b4ad0943d450dff87e.jpeg
scale_1200
13616328.jpg
165411202712386935.jpg
8302ee4b347f9dd35d9c892f22ce75bd.jpg
1435677337.0.webp
Genetically speaking, it seems like their genomes are ANF + Yamnaya mixed, with up to like 15% MENA as well and a lot of unrelated CHG (It’s to be noted that Yamnaya were 50% CHG, but it’s unlikely that this means the Yamnaya component is inflated, since G25 also shows Georgians as being very high in CHG but having almost no Yamnaya)

There’s of course variance in pheno, but you’ll see that in Southern Europeans too. Point is, the Dagestani groups I mentioned would at least pass the Nuremberg Race Laws

Last edited:
they're based as well

Yeah, I’m well aware that the diaspora communities are full of thuggish lowlives, but I’m sure they’re still much better than the browns from Central Asia

Soviet Russia was once an anti-racist communist empire. They were all about the unity of the different nationalities.

If you read about the Dyatlov Pass incident, Russians totally glossed over the fact that a bunch of superstitious Uralic niggers killed a group of Russian scientists/explorers. They glossed over that simple fact and went to all sorts of crazy conspiracies about UFOs that killed the scientists, Yeti monsters, CIA agents, radiation poisoning, etc... All to avoid finger pointing at their Uralic minorities.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y8RigxxiilI&list=PL3tyMARtoSpXzaz2xTEkUhlndlkHDkw3d&index=1

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dB0hctlWJnk

Soviet Russia was once an anti-racist communist empire. They were all about the unity of the different nationalities.
during Soviet Union era most of such minorities lived in their own national republics, during that time there wasn't so many of them.

Fuck Russia and jewkraine. Russia's ethnic conscripts policies have sent countless of my people to die as cannon fodder thousands of km away from their homeland. Meanwhile the slavshits are busy dodging draft while the buryats and central asians are getting gunned down for nothing. I will never feel sympathy for these cowards.

If you read about the Dyatlov Pass incident, Russians totally glossed over the fact that a bunch of superstitious Uralic niggers killed a group of Russian scientists/explorers. They glossed over that simple fact and went to all sorts of crazy conspiracies about UFOs that killed the scientists, Yeti monsters, CIA agents, radiation poisoning, etc... All to avoid finger pointing at their Uralic minorities.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y8RigxxiilI&list=PL3tyMARtoSpXzaz2xTEkUhlndlkHDkw3d&index=1

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dB0hctlWJnk

Yet there are people here who simp for the USSR and think it was anti-globohomo. I suppose they don’t understand that Marxism’s end goal is literally a stateless, classless, borderless world

i just have west buryat ancestry
IMG 2812

Damn, I had no clue you guys were that small of a population :dafuckfeels:

I apologize for what I said earlier; I’ll keep this info in mind moving forward and not say something like that again

Last edited: