Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Based thread about depression that I read, everyone GTFIH, depression is a self deletion script triggered by bullying and humiliation

Jestercelman

Jestercelman

SoonER or latER
★★★★
Original thread: https://blackpill.club/index.php?th...-dna-activated-by-bullying-humiliation.30874/

"Depression is a disease that leads to withdrawal from the group, low calorie intake, low calorie expense, suicidal ideation, ruined self-esteem, and self-destructive behavior.

So in essence it is a self destruction script executed by the human brain, which is a complicated quantum computer. This script seems to embed itself not only through neurotransmitter modifications but also through epigenetic modifications.

Why does this script exist?

It's pretty obvious: it is a natural device designed by Evolution to weed out the weakest men in a given genetic tribe. Those who can't pass on their genes or shouldn't pass on their genes are made to self destruct as a way to liberate resources for the better DNAs in the tribe.

It is activated in teenage years (usually) by the process of bullying and humiliation. When the member of the tribe is humiliated a sufficient amount of times by other members of the group, the script is activated.

Psychology and psychiatry don't want to acknowledge this. Typically they will blame your depression on your parents or faulty brain chemistry. They will never admit that you became depressed because you were ugly or weak and were selected by Evolution for extermination."

I was bullied as a kid and I had a mental breakdown, triggered by past trauma, in high school at age of 16. From then my life was never the same, I experienced a wide range of symptoms from feeling depersonalized, severe social anxiety, depression, feeling suicidal, hot flashes in my head, headaches, weakened immune system, rashes on skin, I think that even my height got stunted because of severe amount of stress, it's like I got some sort of autoimmune disease. I was put on kike meds, but they never solved the core issues. Even today at the age of 25, I still experience variety of symptoms, but getting physically stronger in gym, embracing rage and having a huge desire for power and money, are helping me feel drastically better.

Now it clicked in my head why has all of this happened, in past times social ostracism was one of the worst things that can happen to you because it meant certain death when you are left alone. I was bullied and didn't have the strength to fight back and defend myself, so my brain perceived all of that as a total social failure and it's own's inability to fit into the tribe and activated it's self deletion script to end the suffering and drive me to death as soon as possible. That's why I think that bullies deserve death penalty as it is literally an attempt at other person's life.

Now, doesn't the fact that the society around you and even your own brain and body are actively trying to erase you from existence, or in worst case, use you as a slave, not enough reason why you should never LDAR and not fight back? There is nothing more cucked than granting someone else's wish for you to die. I will use all my inner rage, trauma, agony and desire for vengeance to actualize my life's purpose, which is to achieve power and mog.
:society: :society: :society: :society: :society: :society: :society:

TL;DR
Depression is mostly caused by bullying/humiliation/social ostracism.
Depression is brain's script for self destruction to weed out weak men from evolution.
If you accept it and LDAR, you are a cuck.

Re: I never understood why people have a " crush"
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#147224503Thursday, October 02, 2014 11:27 PM CDT
"Idc how bad their problem is. Same with most cases of depression too. Lets just blame it on that when i'm sad instead of getting help, getting medication, and finding people too help." The person's over-all thought process and mental state doesn't instantaneously change, regardless of whether they have help or not, It's a process that requires much management and "Medication" certainly doesn't cure long-term depression or anxiety;It can be very difficulty for the person to seek help simply because the negative thoughts they are having has distorted their perception of the situation and they certainly shouldn't be insulted because of that. Over-all, insulting the flaws of someone else simply because they have a condition such as "Depression" or "Anxiety" that negatively affects both their physical and psychology while you're suffering from it or a similar condition yourself is rather egotistical and hypocritical behavior.
more_horiz
Re: Depressed?
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#147571951Wednesday, October 08, 2014 4:33 PM CDT
Although it's a rather generous suggestion, conditions such as depression require management, helping someone over a screen on a website such as this only works temporarily as the effects will eventually start to bother the person again, additionally, the person will never actually know who they're communicating with outside of the website which could worsen the problem for them.
Re: Do you guys recommend a kitchen knife in the heart?
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#149322022Friday, November 07, 2014 5:00 AM CST
Absolutely not. Although conditions such as depression often have the effect of significantly distorting the sufferers perception of reality to a degree of extremity, committing suicide is entirely unnecessary. The problems that you might be having certainly won't dissipate instantaneously, It requires a system of management and commitment towards trying to change your perspective of the situation that significantly determines the over-all outcome. Every human has their own capabilities, It doesn't make you an inferior being simply because your capabilities differs from another individuals nor does it mean that you're "worthless", variation has both positive and negative consequences, It all depends on how you're utilizing it. Over-all, none of us can accurately determine whether you'll ever fully recover from your cognitive condition, I would suggest communicating with a person that has a positive influence on you and seeking psychiatric/psychological assistance from a qualified and empathetic professional outside of the internet.

Original thread: https://blackpill.club/index.php?th...-dna-activated-by-bullying-humiliation.30874/

"Depression is a disease that leads to withdrawal from the group, low calorie intake, low calorie expense, suicidal ideation, ruined self-esteem, and self-destructive behavior.

So in essence it is a self destruction script executed by the human brain, which is a complicated quantum computer. This script seems to embed itself not only through neurotransmitter modifications but also through epigenetic modifications.

Why does this script exist?

It's pretty obvious: it is a natural device designed by Evolution to weed out the weakest men in a given genetic tribe. Those who can't pass on their genes or shouldn't pass on their genes are made to self destruct as a way to liberate resources for the better DNAs in the tribe.

It is activated in teenage years (usually) by the process of bullying and humiliation. When the member of the tribe is humiliated a sufficient amount of times by other members of the group, the script is activated.

Psychology and psychiatry don't want to acknowledge this. Typically they will blame your depression on your parents or faulty brain chemistry. They will never admit that you became depressed because you were ugly or weak and were selected by Evolution for extermination."

I was bullied as a kid and I had a mental breakdown, triggered by past trauma, in high school at age of 16. From then my life was never the same, I experienced a wide range of symptoms from feeling depersonalized, severe social anxiety, depression, feeling suicidal, hot flashes in my head, headaches, weakened immune system, rashes on skin, I think that even my height got stunted because of severe amount of stress, it's like I got some sort of autoimmune disease. I was put on kike meds, but they never solved the core issues. Even today at the age of 25, I still experience variety of symptoms, but getting physically stronger in gym, embracing rage and having a huge desire for power and money, are helping me feel drastically better.

Now it clicked in my head why has all of this happened, in past times social ostracism was one of the worst things that can happen to you because it meant certain death when you are left alone. I was bullied and didn't have the strength to fight back and defend myself, so my brain perceived all of that as a total social failure and it's own's inability to fit into the tribe and activated it's self deletion script to end the suffering and drive me to death as soon as possible. That's why I think that bullies deserve death penalty as it is literally an attempt at other person's life.

Now, doesn't the fact that the society around you and even your own brain and body are actively trying to erase you from existence, or in worst case, use you as a slave, not enough reason why you should never LDAR and not fight back? There is nothing more cucked than granting someone else's wish for you to die. I will use all my inner rage, trauma, agony and desire for vengeance to actualize my life's purpose, which is to achieve power and mog.
:society: :society: :society: :society: :society: :society: :society:

TL;DR
Depression is mostly caused by bullying/humiliation/social ostracism.
Depression is brain's script for self destruction to weed out weak men from evolution.
If you accept it and LDAR, you are a cuck.
High iq thread stating facts.
When I was depressed I smoked so much cigarettes I think it destroyed partly my nervous system, plus I'm afraid I have sowed cancer somewhere in my body.
What else is it if not self deletion?

I'm glad I'm not depressed anymore and for same reason you are - I want to fight back. The moment I realised other people would prefer me dead I gained motivation to live. It's like a man needs an enemy in his life.

This sounds like BS.

I doubt "self deletion" genes "to weed out the weakest men in a given genetic tribe" would get passed on. Doesn't make sense.

It is probably the other way around, people evolved to seek groups to be a part of, to be accepted. If you get ostracized, then you get depressed because you can't get what you seek (being accepted).

Last edited:
Si existiera un mecanismo en el cerebro que hiciera que la persona que lo posee se "autodestruya" este mecanismo no podría ser heredado, ya que quien lo posee moriría. Si esto realmente existió y todos los humanos lo tienen, significa que dio ventajas evolutivas en el pasado y los humanos que poseían estos genes del "mecanismo de autodestrucción" sobrevivieron más tiempo y se reprodujeron más, lo que sería una paradoja. También existe la posibilidad de que los genes que causan este "mecanismo de autodestrucción" dieran ventajas indirectas o fueran parte de algunos genes que antes no hacían tanto daño y por eso sus portadores pasaron esos genes a la siguiente generación, si esta si se diera el caso de que los genes que hacen un "mecanismo de autodestrucción" al portador hubieran sido eliminados en unas pocas generaciones, pero lo que dices es que todos los humanos tienen oo y se activa cuando falla alguien. Lo más probable es que los genes para la depresión no sean para "autodestruirse" sino para trabajar para distanciarse del grupo y tratar de resolver los problemas emocionales solo, como darse un respiro para lidiar con todo lo que lo deprime, entonces significaría que esos genes sobrevivieron. y la gente los tiene porque ayudaron a sus antepasados a superar sus problemas.