Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill [Based] The desire to create the Feminist (Beta Cuckold) Numale is a deja vu of Homosovieticus...

• Thread starter Deleted member 10124
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 10124

Self-banned
-

All can be linked back to:

PS... I post links for you to do your own research & come to your own conclusion on. CBA to construct a thread with various argument points & the like when you make whatever you will of it.

Heart of a Dog is not about this, OP. However it is really good book and I recommend it.

Heart of a Dog is not about this, OP. However it is really good book and I recommend it.

I'll have a read. I just saw that it was linked in some way on Enwikipedia. That's all.

High IQ. The production of beta numales is a perfect example of well-organized social engineering. So far it's the most successful project of this sort so far in history.

May it end before it'll be over, though does it even matter when it never began?

High IQ. The production of beta numales is a perfect example of well-organized social engineering. So far it's the most successful project of this sort so far in history.

May it end before it'll be over, though does it even matter when it never began?

It will end.

Spot the similarities.

Screenshot 20190805 063138

Last edited:

Docility & servitude.

Note that he's still been sent to Coventry for being this pathetic & angling for reddit karma points.

1. We're not "bio robots"
2. We have a human right to be angry
3. We have a human right to desire carnal relations with women if we're heterosexual & not be engineered into homosexuality or asexuality
4. We're being dehumanized if you try & tamper with the previous points.

Check your privileges lady.

Last edited:
The Nazis indulged in this:

If you think of Incel Tears & all these other SJWs as the outer party in 1984 it all makes sense.

This is what they're trying to do.
Their notions of Incel taming has already been discussed before.

Last edited:
The numale soyboy is the ideal slave for New World Order. He will work, consume and drink soy like a good goy, instead of revolting against the system like a high T alpha male. That is why abolishing traditional gender roles and feminizing men is a part of the cultural Marxist agenda.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back