Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Based teacher admits the racepill in front of ethnic kids

Based middle school teacher

No harm done, the man’s simply based as fuck

The ethnics responded 100% like I knew they would before I even watched the video. No interest in the actual discussion, just want to say “thats racis” like liberal media programmed them too.

Teacher is still a cuck to risk his livelihood on a bunch of niggers who will never amount to nothing. Like us incels say, never expose your powers.

The ethnics responded 100% like I knew they would before I even watched the video. No interest in the actual discussion, just want to say “thats racis” like liberal media programmed them too.

Teacher is still a cuck to risk his livelihood on a bunch of niggers who will never amount to nothing. Like us incels say, never expose your powers.
Someones gotta blackpill them little retards

Funny thing is he's probably a libtard. White conservatives wouldn't bother teaching ethnics, especially niggers.

He's right though, shutting down the truth by calling it racist doesn't change reality

I love how the niggers are talking muh respect. As if anyone cares what a fucking nigger thinks of them

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back