Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Based Taliban bans all education for women

I WANNA EDUCATE THEM ON HOW TO EXTRACT MILK FROM THEIR TITTIES

I WANNA TEACH THEM EXCERCISES THAT WILL HELP THEM EAT BIG HOT DOG.

The Taliban are the last hope of humanity.

No, I haven’t. But I’d move to Pakistan if Geert Wilders or his supporters paid me a monthly salary.
You act like you live in Pakistan while leeching off white man in the Netherlands. You are a security-threat (inter alia). You should be killed, but first tortured and made a long and graphic video out of that torture and then the video will be sent to Pakistan as a warning to what will happen if Pakistani men come into Europe. This would happen if the white man regained his sanity. What a pathetic request, you should have not been allowed to set foot in Europe in the first place. Pakistan does not even grant anyone the possibility of seeking asylum: Pakistan is not a party to the 1951 Geneva Convention, nor the 1967 Protocol and has also not enacted any national legislation for the protection of refugees nor established procedures to determine the refugee status of persons who are seeking international protection within its territory. Pakistanis should not have the possibility of applying for asylum in other countries when they themselves don't offer that possibility to others!!!!!!!!!!

You act like you live in Pakistan while leeching off white man in the Netherlands. You are a security-threat (inter alia). You should be killed, but first tortured and made a long and graphic video out of that torture and then the video will be sent to Pakistan as a warning to what will happen if Pakistani men come into Europe. This would happen if the white man regained his sanity. What a pathetic request, you should have not been allowed to set foot in Europe in the first place. Pakistan does not even grant anyone the possibility of seeking asylum: Pakistan is not a party to the 1951 Geneva Convention, nor the 1967 Protocol and has also not enacted any national legislation for the protection of refugees nor established procedures to determine the refugee status of persons who are seeking international protection within its territory. Pakistanis should not have the possibility of applying for asylum in other countries when they themselves don't offer that possibility to others!!!!!!!!!!
Didn’t read, oh and ethnic men are here to stay, including me, since you won’t pay for my expenses. Get rekt, faggot.

Oh no! Now all those other women on the opposite side of the planet won't have access to a third world education! This is a crime against humanity!

Meanwhile in the United States
iu

"HEY EVERYONE LET'S TALK ABOUT TRANNIES!!!"

the fck do they need school anyway? all they do is gossip, suck dick and buy shit, dont need an education for any of that shit

Funny thing is they are quite moderated compared to how based ancient Romans handled foids. I love how trad larpers are seething when the actual forefathers would deem talibans to be basically moderate

the fck do they need school anyway? all they do is gossip, suck dick and buy shit, dont need an education for any of that shit
Seriously, very few actually took school seriously. It was just a contest on who had the best make-up for foids!

Isn't it crazy how in the past, multiple civilizations who have never came in contact with each other all somehow had the idea of barring women from things like this? Almost like something bad happened to all of these civilizations when they gave women freedom.

You go one week on a college campus and you find out why.

I'm not an authoritarian by any means who believes in government brutality and violence, but I can most certainly see the reasoning why these groups are so adamant to put women in a specific pla
wwhwhewhen communist tribes discovered agriculture, 1 Chad would fuck 17 women. That's how the earliest humans learnt.