Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Based Taliban bans all education for women

All my respect to those based men

Based Taliban

Damn the based department is calling nigga

Salute Honor GIF by CBS

the oppression is real

Trying to educate females is a waste of time and resources.

Plebbitors seethe in the comments
MUH TOXIC CULTURES

They're far more capable of sustaining their traditions and codes than us saudis nowadays:feelsaww:

Yellow Taliban when

The irony of the West’s sanctions meant they had nothing to lose by reverting to their old ways. Oh well, not like they’re actually being harmed

This is actual tradition and conservatism lol fucking based

The irony of the West’s sanctions meant they had nothing to lose by reverting to their old ways. Oh well, not like they’re actually being harmed
yup they went full way with sanctions from the start. Meaning 0 reason for Taliban to change. And then they act surprised. Libtards are scum

Didnt they say they wouldnt do that lmao

This is seriously the best news I've ever heard, in any country, in the entire world, ever. Afganistan is going to be a utopia in 20 or 30 years. Imagine a country where all women are treated the way they should be treated, as birthing units, as servants, or caregivers with no rights.

Thank the lord, they might have a functioning economy that runs on logic and not diversity quotas and temper tantrums.

it's probably exaggerated by reddit soys
they get to learn the coran and how to read and write

They are not entitled to education, they should self improve if they want education

The only things educating women leads to is a collapse of the birthrate and them pushing degenerate and fifth column sjw politics.

It was banned soon after I moved.

(It's nearly 3:00 AM)

@PPEcel @Fat Link @Master

This IS Pin worthy tbh . An Attempt to Put Woman in their Place again , and delaying a Womans Ego development

the oppression is real
Oppression deserved. But the Taliban kill people who are salafis/sunnis and that's not good: shias are depraved in Central Iraq. They are close partners with Iran.

There is no point in Educating foids anyway.

You send foids to school, they use that freedom to get ganbanged. These based men know that.

This is seriously the best news I've ever heard, in any country, in the entire world, ever. Afganistan is going to be a utopia in 20 or 30 years. Imagine a country where all women are treated the way they should be treated, as birthing units, as servants, or caregivers with no rights.
Yeah could acc turn out well as long as the jewSA doesn't invade again :feelsohgod:

@PPEcel @Fat Link @Master

This IS Pin worthy tbh . An Attempt to Put Woman in their Place again , and delaying a Womans Ego development
Done! :feelsokman:

I am glad to have them as my neighbors.

This is stupid. When I write a shopping list, I want her to be able to fucking read it!

Banning them from Primary School. What a joke.

This is stupid. When I write a shopping list, I want her to be able to fucking read it!

Banning them from Primary School. What a joke.
if she can read what a soup can is, she can read about CHADS IN AUSTRALIA that she can leave her husband for

if she can read what a soup can is, she can read about CHADS IN AUSTRALIA that she can leave her husband for
yup, also they will get more curious on what they are missing if you give them even a slight taste of knowledge.