Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill [BASED] [SERIOUS] LGBT agenda finally comes under scrutiny...

• Thread starter Deleted member 10124
  • Start date
I hate how they've associated the word "pride" with being a faggot. fucking disgusting scum should be eradicated

Good, someone needs to call out these fags and trannies

"Refusing to consider dating trans people, Blair suggests, contributes to trans people suffering mental and physical harm."

Women have been refusing to date short men for all modern history. What about that?

What I've learn is being gay is much like being a clown. You parade yourself around town dressed like you've been dipped in rainbow batter.

This isn't the first I've heard this kind of critique. But I'm glad it's happening. Even though it could only ever happen in an "Opinions" column.

Used to be that if you told a gay man "Alright, but what if we found you a very masculine woman? Would you still be gay? Can't you just fuck very masculine women?" And the response was "No. I will always be gay. I will never not be gay. You should stop trying to subvert that." And we said "Y'know what, gay guy? You're right. You shouldn't have to have sex with women if you don't want to."

Now? That same gay guy is in the wrong if he chooses not to have sex with a transman. Maybe he doesn't like pussy. Maybe he wants actual dick. Who are you to tell him what is and isn't dick?

"Refusing to consider dating trans people, Blair suggests, contributes to trans people suffering mental and physical harm."

Women have been refusing to date short men for all modern history. What about that?
Image result for the rock clapping gif

This is an interesting issue with the LGBT+ community. There are people in the movement who don't like how wide it has become. In an effort to boost numbers given that only about 3% of the population is homosexual, they include trans people. What does it mean, then, to be gay, or straight, if sex doesn't matter, because it isn't really fluid? Furthermore, what's causing so many people to be "trans" nowadays?

They still focus too much on the issue of genitals. Men and women are different in a lot more ways than just penis vs. vagina. Our bodies are shaped differently in myriad subtle ways and we look for those differences, at least unconciously, when looking for a mate. Despite all the variety that exists in "cis" people, you can just tell. You can find the most tomboyish women, put her in baggy clothes, cut her hair short, the whole nine, and still 99.9999999% of the time anyone will be able to tell it's a woman, without even being able to tell you why exactly. And, by the same token, you can take a troon (almost always MtF), doll it up in a pound of pancake batter, sugeries, clothes, voice training, and still, it just doesn't quite look right.

So, it's a lot more complicated than someone "not being attracted to penis/vagina".

Bullseye. Ps. Heightism & lookism are real life verified phenomena btw acknowledged as such by even the lefties who love lambasting us.

i fucking hate LGBT

Clashes at school over same-sex relationship lessons

https://f7td5.app.goo.gl/Mpr61

You know the leftists are literally biting their tongues now that their once former Muslim pets are barking & biting back or hissing & scratching/ clawing back.

Comedy gold.

All of human history*, and before that, homo erectus, cro magnon, etc

This isn't the first I've heard this kind of critique. But I'm glad it's happening. Even though it could only ever happen in an "Opinions" column.

Used to be that if you told a gay man "Alright, but what if we found you a very masculine woman? Would you still be gay? Can't you just fuck very masculine women?" And the response was "No. I will always be gay. I will never not be gay. You should stop trying to subvert that." And we said "Y'know what, gay guy? You're right. You shouldn't have to have sex with women if you don't want to."

Now? That same gay guy is in the wrong if he chooses not to have sex with a transman. Maybe he doesn't like pussy. Maybe he wants actual dick. Who are you to tell him what is and isn't dick?

We just need to treat these illnesses and stop them from forming. Then we can trow this pointless discussion away.

MEN AREN'T ENTITLED TO SEX.

^basically fuck you for not being chad.

True?

What about us?
People make fun of our suffering and wish us dead

And 100% of foids are Incelophobic.

Some men have baldness, recessed jaws and short height , if you won't sleep with them you're a misandrist.

Clashes at school over same-sex relationship lessons

https://f7td5.app.goo.gl/Mpr61

You know the leftists are literally biting their tongues now that their once former Muslim pets are barking & biting back or hissing & scratching/ clawing back.

Comedy gold.
Whenever I read the comments on those kind of articles it turns into a battle of words between those that don't want all the ethnics over here & the liberal immigration lovers calling the other side nazis for being on "the wrong side of history". Hliarious, wonder how the apologists are liking it when they pick up their mulatto grandkid for the first time, so long as their wife enjoys her BBC it's all good though I guess. Just keep moving away from the cities citing the reason as anything BUT the truth, spit diversity lyrical while living in a cracker neighborhood drinking shitty beer & eating pulled pork sandwiches.

Don't think these limp soy fucks will like it when alcohol is hard to come by & they can't buy pork anywhere though, good luck to their tranny/gay grandkids, better be packing a red bull for some wings; they're gonna need it. :D