Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Based Sean Connery has died, he knew how to treat w*men

Shigechi

Shigechi

MSTOW for life
★★★★★

Leftists are already cursing his name and now we have only whiteknight faggots pansies left in jewwood. Can i get a F for this absolute legend?

He treated women how they want to be treated
full

Hahahahahaha un fucking believably based and true as fucking fuck. Imagine if all men thought like that... women would literwlly not be like they are today. The only thing he's wrong about is the "slightly" advanced

Sexhaver. Who cares.

James bond is d3d

rip Sir Connery. Truly a symbol of masculinity lost today. Now we only have soys and other faggot twig boys in the pictures.

Based for a normie but still kinda cucked for the open-hand thing. Cunts deserve brass knuckles for all the pain theyve caused

Equal rights equal fights

one of the few based chads in hollywood, rip to non-jewashed screen legend

Such a down to Earth guy. Ahead of his time.

I was browsing other forums and reading the news about his death. Literally all the comments were talking about him being a wife beater and a rapist and how all his old Bond films were filming sexual assault. Holy shit I laugh at these 20yo trans kids trying to "cancel" a 90yo legend.
The funniest shit ever is that he always had women hanging around him and wanting to fuck him even in his later years. Women enjoy getting beat and slapped. They keep coming back for more! It sexually excites women to get pushed around from time to time.

Retarded fucking cucks just shut up already

chads can't be based, they are worthless parasites and should be all burned alive (in Day of the Tentacle)