Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Based sand dad honor killed his rostie daughters

Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread contains a lot of words,i don't think i will read,but I bookmarked

This thread contains a lot of words,i don't think i will read,but I bookmarked
I believe you'll get around to reading every word eventually bro. :feelsokman:

*Brofist*. Its time for me to start my day, I'll probably log on again later tonight and read up on some hadiths,
Being a FA for an essential compaony in the People's Reuplublic of Canada is suffering, my best and only cope is religion lol

I wonder where he's hiding tbh

Dumbass arab medieval shit.
A true father would discipline his daughter into a model conservative/religious women

With Islam is particularly easy and no brainer what a complete failure of a human bean
He did the right and honorable thing, but I don’t expect a degenerate like you to understand that.

Last edited:
Not soy at all. If youhad daughters would you kill them? You might say yes and be edgy. 99.9percent wouldnt ever. Jfl holes are holes and holes are whores and bitches and whatever else but if they are made from your own spunk then to kill themis retarded.

Not soy at all. If youhad daughters would you kill them? You might say yes and be edgy. 99.9percent wouldnt ever. Jfl holes are holes and holes are whores and bitches and whatever else but if they are made from your own spunk then to kill themis retarded.
soy overdose

soy overdose
Ok. Most of you couldnt kill anyone tbh. All talk. Until i see you on the news for going ER stop being an edgy keyboard warrior phaggot.
you’re new here i see :feelshmm:
Nah not new. Ive seen this stuff said many times. Its just exaggerations tbh. Killing your daughters is not based. There is nothing based about reproducing then killing your offspring. Whats based is just not having kids to begin with. If you do accept the decision you made and make the best of it.

Based. I hope this happens to all sand foids that fuck white chad instead of fucking an ethnic.

When you have whores...settle the score.

Status
Not open for further replies.