Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Based sand dad honor killed his rostie daughters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Robtical

Robtical

Had it with these cucks!
★★★★★
This is how all dads should be.

>He was mad because they became Westernized

Then why did he raise them in America ? A Western country.
Delusional father.

Delusional father.
He had to get those american taxibux. He'd be a bum in his home country.

Well he sacrificed honor for money.
That's true. But he thought he can have both. I would know better and raise them somewhere uncucked, and forget about making more money.

I remember this, ngl it's fucked what he did to those girls but they shouldn't have fucked white chads behind his back knowing how an islam nigger would react. The wife is just as fucked in the head as he is but that's not surprising.

why is killing your daughters based now? retarded logic

I remember this, ngl it's fucked what he did to those girls but they shouldn't have fucked white chads behind his back knowing how an islam nigger would react. The wife is just as fucked in the head as he is but that's not surprising.
Chad chasers have no souls anyway. He tried to get them married to their looksmatches but they refused.
why is killing your daughters based now? retarded logic
Because they're chad chasers. I wouldn't have done it and would've just disowned them, but it's nice he took out two hypergamous rosties.

Last edited:
Chad chasers have no souls anyway. He tried to get them married to their looksmatches but they refused.

Because they're chad chasers. I wouldn't have done it and would just disown them. But it's nice he took out two hypergamous rosties.
He shouldn't have reproduced in the first place

Delusional father.

JFL at those fathers who think they can prevent their daughters from experiencing the hedonistic pleasures of the west.

He shouldn't have reproduced in the first place
That would've been ideal, but he might've thought he'd only have boys, or he can raise non-slut religious daughters. He reproduced in a time when the blackpill wasn't talked about yet.
He based

You based
Thanks bro. Finally someone who agrees this guy did a based thing.

having a daughter and expecting her not to become a whore in 2020 is something else

having a daughter and expecting her not to become a whore in 2020 is something else
Modern rostie degeneracy running rampant is why I'll never think of having kids unless things change.

alhamdulillah!

I'm proud of him and happy he didn't get caught.

jeffrey epstein shouldve invited him to those wild parties
High iq. He'd have a blast there, and can't snitch because he's on the run.

Nothing of value was lost

Imagine if all fathers were like this

Based father figure, though I couldn't really watch the video with the soy boy narrating.

Based father figure, though I couldn't really watch the video with the soy boy narrating.
That cuck moral fagging was the worse thing about it.

This soyboy is making fun of our people.

Sh2hQ4w.jpg

So that's where your dead fox is from. The fox is agreeing with the message too I bet.
Did you watch the Zabbaleen video?

No, just this one.

I remember when this happened because I lived close to where that happened. It's pretty ape how the dude managed to get out of public sight so quickly because Dallas is a fucking huge ass city.

Delusional father.
This is what I thought. If he doesn't like American degeneracy and degenerate culture, then why did he come here in the first place?

This is how all dads should be.

Dumbass arab medieval shit.
A true father would discipline his daughter into a model conservative/religious women

With Islam is particularly easy and no brainer what a complete failure of a human bean

No, just this one.

I kind of want to visit zabbaleen next time I go to egypt. I bet the prostitutes there are very inexpensive. Jfl at getting your stuffed fox avi from the boss of zabbaleen's house.
This is what I thought. If he doesn't like American degeneracy and degenerate culture, then why did he come here in the first place?
He probably thought if he raised his daughters well they wouldn't be effected by it. He didn't know until it was too late that there's no way to raise your daughters not to be chad chasers in the west.
Dumbass arab medieval shit.
A true father would discipline his daughter into a model conservative/religious women

With Islam is particularly easy and no brainer what a complete failure of a human bean
He seemed like he tried everything before he resorted to that. There's not many ways to discipline chad dick chasers in the west. Don't be mad, they're just two whores anyway. It's not like they'd give you the time of day. They'll just keep voting for more cucked laws and politicians if they stayed alive, and use up non-chad men's tax money.

I kind of want to visit zabbaleen next time I go to egypt. I bet the prostitutes there are very inexpensive. Jfl at getting your stuffed fox avi from the boss of zabbaleen's house.

He probably thought if he raised his daughters well they wouldn't be effected by it. He didn't know until it was too late that there's no way to raise your daughters not to be chad chasers in the west.

He seemed like he tried everything before he resorted to that. There's not many ways to discipline chad dick chasers in the west. Don't be mad, they're just two whores anyway. It's not like they'd give you the time of day. They'll just keep voting for more cucked laws and politicians if they stayed alive, and use up non-chad men's tax money.
Agreed on last few points but murder is never justified. A father and mother is simply a vessel to borne another soul, they dont get to decide anything more than: what school they go to, what is instilled in them, etc.

Agreed on last few points but murder is never justified. A father and mother is simply a vessel to borne another soul, they dont get to decide anything more than: what school they go to, what is instilled in them, etc.
If that was the case instead of raising them they'd just immediately give them up for adoption after being born.

If that was the case instead of raising them they'd just immediately give them up for adoption after being born.
I disagree you cannot draw a line that way.
Had the Egyptian used his god-given brain, he would have realized his whore daughters would have been punished naturally (break-ups, disillusionment with Chads and finally repentance) Give or take 10 or 40 years for them to realize....

Status
Not open for further replies.