Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Russian government about to ban degenerate homo cartoons, recognizes psy ops by Japs

• Thread starter Solitarian_Walker
  • Start date
>moscow times
fake
news

Based. Anime ruins lives.

Nice avi
elEZRyB.gif

@VST

Russian government is SHIT, they want to ban everything. DUMA IS SHIT. Politics there are SHIT.

I hope this guy will become a president one day https://www.youtube.com/user/NavalnyRu

>moscow times
fake
news
Every official news organisation is SHIT, they are ALL FAKE, and that includes Russian and American media. They ALL LIE.

Last edited:
A Russian state-sponsored media outlet has raised the alarm about anime television programs, citing cyberthreat experts who say the popular animation style promotes suicide among teenagers.
Hahahaha "cyberthreat experts"

Russia’s only doing that because they have a low birth rate

What's up with the anime hate lately?

Russia is turning into a medieval shithole again.

There is hope for

Too late to pull the "ironicly" card now.
I pulled the ironic card since the very moment I changed my previous pp, title and signature a week ago.

The problem is that now I'm controlled by the evil jap psy mind control tech and I'm losing it. I want to spread my sperm on some Dakimakura and listen to j-pop all day.

What have I become ? NOOooooo ....

Vodkaland is our only hope now.