Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Based ricecel

ThreeInchesLong

ThreeInchesLong

Veteran
Based ricecel

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/2Asia4u/comments/vhhalh/least_racist_and_mysogynistic_chinese_person/

The world would be a much better place if everyone were to follow this. And I'm not some ultra nationalistic freak who believes his race is superior to others and wants to wipe out every other race. In fact, I'm the opposite, and that's why I believe this. I really like the different cultures that make up our beautiful planet, and by not mixing with each other, we get to preserve that, rather than have some bastardised globo-homo culture everywhere run by soulless big corporations

Same type of guy that will beg for white foids. :feelsUgh:

Chinkies populationmog every other ethnic group on Earth :feelsjuice:

kind of makes me want to SEAmax just to spite him. he's lucky i'm white stacy only :feelsdevil:

There is already too many chinks they're overflowing into other countries.

brutal just be rice theory

That sub is so fucking weird lol. Is there no mod?

Based ricecel

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/2Asia4u/comments/vhhalh/least_racist_and_mysogynistic_chinese_person/

The world would be a much better place if everyone were to follow this. And I'm not some ultra nationalistic freak who believes his race is superior to others and wants to wipe out every other race. In fact, I'm the opposite, and that's why I believe this. I really like the different cultures that make up our beautiful planet, and by not mixing with each other, we get to preserve that, rather than have some bastardised globo-homo culture everywhere run by soulless big corporations

Well tell your women to stop running away with white men then

'tell' the women who to choose :feelskek: yes that will work :feelshmm:

how about putting race mixers in gas chambers instead? :bigbrain:

Ethnics shouldn't bother what that racial pride stuff

'tell' the women who to choose :feelskek: yes that will work :feelshmm:

how about putting race mixers in gas chambers instead? :bigbrain:
This, he's still a cuck. It's the men's responsibility to keep their women in line. Other races already do that, only cumskins and Asians are so cucked to let their foids fuck with whomever (and this sort of works for cumskins because they're attractive so white foids choose them anyway whereas Asians are not).

This, he's still a cuck. It's the men's responsibility to keep their women in line. Other races already do that, only cumskins and Asians are so cucked to let their foids fuck with whomever (and this sort of works for cumskins because they're attractive so white foids choose them anyway whereas Asians are not).
:bigbrain: if chinkcels want to reduce this problem without going er on their holes then they need to make 20 movies a year where non-asian women get riced :feelshmm: this worked very well for shlomo and friends :feelzez:

sad coper thinks women would have a sense of duty jfl

If a white blue eyed foid proposed to marry him, i doubt he'll care about muh race.

"Specially blacks" which means he's not completely opposed to WMAF and sees it as a minor evil. I'd call that very cucked.

And yeah dude, letting noodlewhores choose will work out trust me :feelskek: there's a reason your ancestors threw noodle babies in rivers

"Specially blacks" which means he's not completely opposed to WMAF and sees it as a minor evil. I'd call that very cucked.
I noticed that. Mind you not many black men even marry and have kids with Asian women yet he said especially as if it’s normal :feelsseriously:. Extremely cucked individual

Again this 100%

Nationalist all around the wOrld don’t realize this .

A nation is not created by the will of women but men.

You think women will fight war to defend the city:feelskek: never happened never will

Give responsability to women:feelskek:
He don’t understand if it were up to them they would open the gate of china to foreigners (specially white) all around the world

I noticed that. Mind you not many black men even marry and have kids with Asian women yet he said especially as if it’s normal :feelsseriously:. Extremely cucked individual
Nowadays it's probably more common for chinks to be spreading their seed on african women than the opposite since China is colonizing africa now
Again this 100%

Nationalist all around the wOrld don’t realize this .

A nation is not created by the will of women but men.

You think women will fight war to defend the city:feelskek: never happened never will

Give responsability to women:feelskek:
He don’t understand if it were up to them they would open the gate of china to foreigners (specially white) all around the world
If noodles had to choose ricemen would be replaced tomorrow. Women don't fight for anything but their own desires.

Nowadays it's probably more common for chinks to be spreading their seed on african women than the opposite since China is colonizing africa now

If noodles had to choose ricemen would be replaced tomorrow. Women don't fight for anything but their own desires.
When Nationalist will put that in their fuckin head , they will be on point.

I laugh so much when I see right wing parties pandering to women :feelshaha: