Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Based retard kills his lizard kids

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-new...ds-over-qanon-serpent-dna-conspiracy-n1276611

Matthew Taylor Coleman, 40, was charged Wednesday with foreign murder of U.S. nationals in connection with the death of his 2-year-old son and 10-month-old daughter, according to the U.S. Attorney’s Office for the Central District of California. Coleman confessed to the killings, telling the FBI he used a spear fishing gun to stab them, authorities said.

He told the FBI he killed his children because he believed they “were going to grow into monsters” and that conspiracy theories led him to believe his wife had passed down her “serpent DNA” to the kids, according to a criminal complaint.

What the fuck?!? How does someone fall that deep down the rabbit hole?

He told the FBI he killed his children because he believed they “were going to grow into monsters” and that conspiracy theories led him to believe his wife had passed down her “serpent DNA” to the kids, according to a criminal complaint.
I mean, he's not completely wrong

At least he doesn't have a bad personality.

I mean, he's not completely wrong
Mirin ur avi:smonk:

At least he doesn't have a bad personality.
He had a wife and kids so he's passed her personality sensors and weirdo-dar.

Should've killed the serpent wife too:feelskek:

he's right, the snake gene is dangerous

QAnon larp has gone too far kek

He's schizophrenic

Someone else made a thread about him earlier today

based but i hate seeing children hurt

damn sad shit society is fucked

What the world does to a poor shcizo mf.

:fuk:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back