Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News PeRSoNaLItY: father kills own children because he thinks his wife is a lizard person

PoodankMcGee

PoodankMcGee

Crohn's/ostomycel
★★★★
A California man who shot a fishing spear into the chests of his two toddlers and left them to die on a ranch in Mexico allegedly believed he was "saving the world" by preventing them from changing into serpent monsters, federal authorities say.

Matthew Taylor Coleman, 40, faces charges of foreign murder of U.S. citizens: his 10-month-old daughter and 2-year-old son, according to a criminal complaint filed by federal authorities Wednesday. Their bodies were discovered Monday morning with dozens of stab wounds in Rosarito, Mexico, Mexican officials said

He told investigators he was receiving visions and signs revealing that his wife possessed "serpent DNA" and had passed it on to his children.

Screenshot 20210812 095025 Chrome

Clearly she chose this schizo retard to breed with because of his imaginative personality, hobbies, and caring, nurturing demeanor:feelshaha:. Surely nothing to do with his height or bone structure silly inkel! He's just a better more interesting person than you are. Maybe get a hobby like hunting lizard people and following QAnon jfl

Based violent schizophrenic episodemaxxing

If I recall correctly, doesn't schizophrenia get passed down to your children?

She willingly let this Chad breed her, even though he's mentally unstable. Those kids would've been schizophrenic themselves if they grew into adults.

She willingly let this Chad breed her, even though he's mentally unstable. Those kids would've been schizophrenic themselves if they grew into adults.
There is a hereditary predisposition, you have a higher risk of developing it. Of course apart from genotypical factors the environment (as well as the interaction between genotype/environment) play a role - mental issues like Autism/Schizophrenia are complex phenotypes.

How the fuck can you tell if someone is a lizard person. I'm on my way to transform into a snake guys.

would've gained more based points if he killed the serpant herself

(((Coleman)))

It is rumored that kikes are reptillians. He did the world a favor.

he was justified, free ma nigga from the gutter

IT COMMENTER : “He’s just a better more interesting person than you are” I mean... even with the guy being crazy, that still rings true!"

That's literally what an IT user said when they screencapped this thread and shared it lol. Holy fuck they literally admit killing kids is better than being an ugly male as long as your an attractive male doing the killing.
Liberals aren't disgusted by him literally KILLING CHILDREN and doing it for QANON. they're still more disgusted by you. LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah:
Killedhisfamily
uhhh, excuse me inkwell. I know he killed his family but lets not speculate how their relationships was. Cause even though HE DID kill his family and DID literally commit murder you're worse for uh- you know- being in a group of people where someone SAID they wanted to kill someone. :feelsLSD:. The brainpower on this comment.

Last edited:
just schizomaxx
IT COMMENTER : “He’s just a better more interesting person than you are” I mean... even with the guy being crazy, that still rings true!"

That's literally what an IT user said when they screencapped this thread and shared it lol. Holy fuck they literally admit killing kids is better than being an ugly male as long as your an attractive male doing the killing.
Liberals aren't disgusted by him literally KILLING CHILDREN and doing it for QANON. they're still more disgusted by you. LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah:
View attachment 478789 uhhh, excuse me inkwell. I know he killed his family but lets not speculate how their relationships was. Cause even though HE DID kill his family and DID literally commit murder you're worse for uh- you know- being in a group of people where someone SAID they wanted to kill someone. :feelsLSD:. The brainpower on this comment.
IT is pure blackpill

View attachment 478789 uhhh, excuse me inkwell. I know he killed his family but lets not speculate how their relationships was. Cause even though HE DID kill his family and DID literally commit murder you're worse for uh- you know- being in a group of people where someone SAID they wanted to kill someone. :feelsLSD:. The brainpower on this comment.
Just fucking lol they censored the word "retard" :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

Nice spot though. Funny how much they write the memes themselves
View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/p3a3t7/the_way_incels_make_themselves_aware_of_hundreds/?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share

Dumb cunt

almost everyone that deep into QAnon and conspiracies can’t hide it completely from their partner. She probably knew he was a crazy schizoid but stayed with him anyway

Reptillianmaxxing gone wrong

thanks for reminding me of my shit situation :feelscry:

It isnt guaranteed to get passed on to the kidss
Like maybe one of them might turn out to be schizo and it depends how its cared for.

Just fucking lol they censored the word "retard" :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

Foids and soys are hypersensitive to words. Whenever they call us insecure they are projecting.

uhhh, excuse me inkwell. I know he killed his family but lets not speculate how their relationships was. Cause even though HE DID kill his family and DID literally commit murder you're worse for uh- you know- being in a group of people where someone SAID they wanted to kill someone.

For them, saying you want to kill someone is worse than indeed killing someone. And these people think they would be better leaders for civilization than old patriarchs. There would be civil war the second foids made fun of each other's clothes. :feelshaha:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back