Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based BASED reddit post

To koniec

To koniec

Goyim
★★★★★

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/changemyview/comments/5fhkho/cmv_theres_nothing_wrong_with_white_nationalism/

Slowly becoming white nationalist again...dunno if it's good or bad, i really like some ethnics they are cool but i see that most non whites looks down on blue eyed blond guy like me, men, men or toilets

white bros

@DarkStar ( i'm getting on light side of power :feelsYall: )
@thespanishcel
@SocialzERo
@KillNiggers
@WorthlessSlavicShit
@niggers

ethnic friends

@K1ng N0th1ng
@Made in Heaven
@mcmoohyun

Last edited:
This is from 7 years ago. :feelswhere:

Interesting how it's still up.

If I was white I would be an extremist no doubt.

It's ok to be White

Based.

I’m not a WN because I think i’m better than ethnics, it’s cause I’ve seen the issues living in a multicultural/racial hellhole brings. It makes the economy worse also, since unions can’t organize due to racial & cultural issues.

I also would say i’m in a way, “progressive” since i want to heal the wounds between different groups(Serbs & Croats for instance) because all of us -Med, Slavic, Germanic, Celtic, etc- are facing the same issue.
If I was white I would be an extremist no doubt.
Based, thanks for at least understanding unlike some of the SJW-tier shitskins here

Based.

I’m not a WN because I think i’m better than ethnics, it’s cause I’ve seen the issues living in a multicultural/racial hellhole brings. It makes the economy worse also, since unions can’t organize due to racial & cultural issues.

I also would say i’m in a way, “progressive” since i want to heal the wounds between different groups(Serbs & Croats for instance) because all of us -Med, Slavic, Germanic, Celtic, etc- are facing the same issue.

Based, thanks for at least understanding unlike some of the SJW-tier shitskins here
yep same, i was for many trying to be a ''nice white person'' to non whites and in general my worldview recently shifted that humans are following their interests and their interest differ from my own. Still dislike fantical nationalism, there are good ethnics too, asians, blacks etc

yep same, i was for many trying to be a ''nice white person'' to non whites and in general my worldview recently shifted that humans are following their interests and their interest differ from my own. Still dislike fantical nationalism, there are good ethnics too, asians, blacks etc
What do you mean by “fanatical nationalism?”

My type of nationalism, is more of the “I just don’t want my area to be flooded with nons & have a worse QOL”

What do you mean by “fanatical nationalism?”

My type of nationalism, is more of the “I just don’t want my area to be flooded with nons & have a worse QOL”
jingoism, ''we wuz...'' ''our foids are DA most beautiful''

Your kind nationalism is based, believe that every ethnicity, race, nation should decide it's destiny

Especially the “muh our wahmen are most beautiful” like dude, you’re encouraging them to come to your place
Slavs sadly do this, latinos too, everybody besides white americans and britons do this to some degree actually

every ethnicity, race, nation should decide it's destiny
iu

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back