Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Based quote from Taiwan (STUDYCELLING IS INDEED COPE)

mistersinister

mistersinister

New Creation
★★★★★
The group of people who study in boys' school in high school + master of science and engineering in top university + work in Hsinchu Tech
It should be the highest percentage of people that are incel
Most people doing this in 25y are virgin STEMcels
Around 30, I don't think it's much different.
There are different performances in the tech industry, there are different performances, and there are other associations that help

If time can go back to the age of eighteen, I want to choose the department of literature group
Don't be lingered by loneliness every night like now

Yeah, I'm a STEMcel in the West, and I can tell you that it isn't any better over here. Extremely Competitive Degree + Many Accomplishments + Top School = Nothing if you're not Chad :feelsclown:

If time can go back to the age of eighteen, I want to choose the department of literature group
Don't be lingered by loneliness every night like now
lmfao you think that if you picked a different major you would have gotten laid? fucking delusional bluepilled coper.
the thinks people delude themselves with smh

lmfao you think that if you picked a different major you would have gotten laid? fucking delusional bluepilled coper.
the thinks people delude themselves with smh

If you are not a white male, noodlewhores expect you to be statusmaxxed with your own home by your late 20s to mid 30s.

That is why that taiwanese-cel in that train lost his shit against that horse faced whitecel with his noodle gf.